RIP to Our Bishop and for Our Diocese
The Bishop of the Diocese of Richmond, Most Rev Francis Xavier DiLorenzo, passed away today at the age of 75. He was our Ordinary for 13 years. Please pray for the repose of his soul. 

I also ask for prayers for the Diocese, especially that our next Bishop will be a good one.
Goodness! I had no idea he had died. I saw him last year and he seemed like a very nice man. From what liitle I knew about him he wasn't the most traditional of Bishops but he certainly wasn't one of those liberals. I will miss hearing his name at mass.

May he rest in peace.
Surréxit Dóminus vere, Alleluia!
(08-18-2017, 09:52 PM)Dominicus Wrote: Goodness! I had no idea he had died. I saw him last year and he seemed like a very nice man. From what liitle I knew about him he wasn't the most traditional of Bishops but he certainly wasn't one of those liberals. I will miss hearing his name at mass.

May he rest in peace.

Our FSSP parish had a good relationship with the Bishop. It was originally a chapel that became a personal parish. He consecrated the church building a few years back.
(08-18-2017, 03:39 PM)TradCathYouth Wrote: The Bishop of the Diocese of Richmond, Most Rev Francis Xavier DiLorenzo, passed away today at the age of 75. He was our Ordinary for 13 years. Please pray for the repose of his soul. 

I also ask for prayers for the Diocese, especially that our next Bishop will be a good one.

Réquiem ætérnam dona eis Dómine; et lux perpétua lúceat eis. Requiéscant in pace. Amen

:pray2:
The Least of These

:pray2:

1 PETER 2:21:
For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in His steps.