Prayers Against Ovarian Cancer Needed
Dear fellow Fisheaters,

My dear friend Miki, who I told you was stuck in California a while back, has come home safely to Tennessee. But now, she'll have to go to St. Paul, MN a.s.a.p. Why?

Her sister Mavis has been diagnosed with metastatic ovarian cancer. She has been convinced by the oncologist that it's terminal. Surgery and chemo lavage will happen on Monday. Both myself and her friends and loved ones were just notified on Facebook in the last 24 hours.

Miki has gone through a helluva lot recently. Now this has been laid upon her shoulders. So I ask you, in your charity, to pray for both Miki and Mavis that either the Lord cure her sister of this cancer or let her pass peacefully into Eternity and heal Miki's wounded soul.

As always, any new news I get, I'll pass it on to you all. Thank you all for your prayers before Our Savior and Our Lady.
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." - G. K. Chesterton
:pray:
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
Fellow Fisheaters, here is an update on Miki's sister's condition -- and it isn't looking good.

From Miki's Facebook page, she tells us that "even though they (the doctors) won't know the actual source (the samples showed three distinct types of mutated cells with three different origin tracks) until the biopsy tomorrow, she has one of the rarest and most aggressive forms of proliferative metastatic cancers. It means we have weeks, not months, to turn it around."

So Miki and her sister Mavis need your prayers BIG TIME!!! The intentions:

Mavis -- so as to be healed from this cancer.

Miki -- so that her heart and soul be healed from this family tragedy.

I'm asking you all to increase your prayers, especially your Rosaries, so that there be healing and hope during this dark time the both of them are going through.

As always, any new news I get, I'll pass it on to you all. Thank you all for your prayers before Our Savior and Our Lady.
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." - G. K. Chesterton
Roy, mon ami, Miki will go into my general intentions, but I offer a prayer to St Peregrine, Patron of Cancer Sufferers, every day for friends with cancer. Mavis will be added to it.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

Fellow Fisheaters, I have sad news tinged with joy. Prayers are needed right now.

Mavis, Miki's sister, is dying. Found this out just a while ago and Miki herself is heartbroken.

BUT there is good news!

Mavis, who was never baptized and was raised and lived outside the Faith has accepted Baptism into the Church a few hours ago. So even though she is leaving her sis and her loved ones, she is hopefully about to enter a happy Eternity.

So I ask you all in your charity to keep praying for both Mavis and Miki --- Mavis, that she stay strong in her new-found walk with the Good Lord to the end. And for Miki, who has gone through so, so much these last couple of years that her heart and soul not be crushed in this time of tears.

As always, any new news I get, I'll let you know. Many thanks in advance.

UPDATE: I just got the word from one of Miki's dear friends that Mavis passed away at 2:18 pm CST (3:18 pm EST) today, Saturday, 9/16/2017. Her funeral will be on Tuesday of next week. So in your charity, please pray for the repose of Mavis' soul and for the healing of Miki's heart and soul as well as those of her family during this time of grief. Many heartfelt thanks to you all in advance.
ill pray for you.
bibleandprayers.com - Prayer Videos, bible Verses, Community Prayers and more.