Five Fold Scapular Requirements
Thank you, MM. I wasn't sure and it wasn't my hill to die on.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
Quote:Eventually in 1964 all reservations on blessings except a few related to the blessings of churches and altars were removed. Thus from 1964 on, any Catholic priest can not only validly, but also licitly bless, attach the indulgences and enroll people in these scapulars.

MM, would this also include things like the Angelic Warfare Confraternity?  I know that this is organized by the Dominicans, but does the above apply in this case as well?
It’s my understanding that a priest who isn’t an OP has to get permission to enroll someone into the Angelic Warfare Confraternity.
Ave Christus Rex!
(08-19-2018, 07:40 AM)Some Guy Wrote: It’s my understanding that a priest who isn’t an OP has to get permission to enroll someone into the Angelic Warfare Confraternity.

The 1964 grant applies to anything in the Ritual, not to confraternities as such. When enrollment in a confraternity was something tied to the blessing and imposition of a sacramental which is found in the Ritual, any priest can use that Ritual and do this.

I've not seen such a confraternity tied to a sacramental in the Ritual, so my guess would be that no, it's a Dominican thing (or sounds like it) and you need a Dominican or a priest who is delegated by a Dominican to enroll you.