Southeast Michigan Trads
Any of you on here?
(09-07-2017, 02:21 AM)GodFirst Wrote: Any of you on here?

Western MI (Grand Rapids)
(09-08-2017, 12:04 AM)Knight Hospitaller Wrote:

I live in Royal Oak, Michigan. I attend Traditional Latin Mass at St. Joseph Oratory in Detroit.
"What do you think you're doing by infesting the whole world?  Because I do it with a puny boat, I am called a pirate; because you do it with a great fleet, you are called an emperor."
I periodically travel to Kalamazoo, Mich. to visit the Oratory of St. Philip Neri. :) Highly recommended for anyone in the area!
"There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church -- which is, of course, quite a different thing." -Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity." -Fr. John Hardon, S.J.
Hello, greetings. I go to mass at the Society of St. Pius X regularly. Howdy.  :hello!: :hello!:
(09-08-2017, 11:08 PM)anamchara Wrote:
(09-08-2017, 12:04 AM)Knight Hospitaller Wrote:

I live in Royal Oak, Michigan. I attend Traditional Latin Mass at St. Joseph Oratory in Detroit.

Grand Rapids here