Official CuteOverload Fan Club
Run, piggies! Run!!!
[Image: guinea_pig.gif]  [Image: guinea_pig.gif]  [Image: guinea_pig.gif]  [Image: guinea_pig.gif]  [Image: guinea_pig.gif]  [Image: guinea_pig.gif]  [Image: guinea_pig.gif]  [Image: guinea_pig.gif]  [Image: guinea_pig.gif]  [Image: guinea_pig.gif]  [Image: guinea_pig.gif]  [Image: guinea_pig.gif]

[Image: impatientcat.gif]

No, no, no! The purposes of the Official CuteOverload Fan Club are being subverted! The enemy is within! We need to battle this thing head-on, using our most precise weapons. How about a little CAT LUV, scarecrow?

[Image: catluv.jpg]

If that didn't run you off, we DO have a pic of a pwetty-wetty baby eppynant and we WILL use it!

[Image: kedar3.jpg]

Hmmmm, Jen, maybe it is time for MR. JINGLES!
[Image: guineapig.jpg]

You think they make these in burger form?

[Image: guineapig2.jpg]

Mmmm.... Guinea Pig and potatoes. From all appearances, it was quite enjoyable, too.

[Image: guineapig4.jpg]

Ohh, I'm getting hungry now...

[Image: guineapig3.jpg]

Delicious!
[Image: beer2.gif][Image: beer2.gif][Image: beer2.gif][Image: beer2.gif][Image: beer2.gif][Image: beer2.gif][Image: beer2.gif][Image: beer2.gif][Image: beer2.gif]
I think this post should be scrapped and started over....
You know how you can lock down threads so only moderators can write on them? We need to set a rule where no male can post on our cuteness post! :p

Mommie2Boys Wrote:I think this post should be scrapped and started over....
You know how you can lock down threads so only moderators can write on them? We need to set a rule where no male can post on our cuteness post! :p 

It's not necessarily a guy thing! Lots of men get into the spirit of things at the cuteoverload website... My husband "gets" cute and used to move a Mamma Cat's kittens just so he could go "awwwwww" when she'd retrieve them... My little brother has a clue and actually refers to his Peke (my Mom's dog before she died) as "teeny, teeny, tiny, tiny Debil Dawg"... And I think that most men talk the baby talk to the creatures in private when they think no one is looking -- AHEM: at least the ones that are secure in their masculinity do (think that will stop the torment? LOL)

I think we should just ban MEAN men from this thread! NO MEAN BOYZ ALLOWED IN FAN CLUB TREE HOUSE!
VoxClamantis Wrote:Hmmmm, Jen, maybe it is time for MR. JINGLES!

Awwww! Poor Mr. Jingles....

[Image: GMMrJingles.jpg]
Hey, I missed where Mommy2Boys posted Mr. Jingles. Sorry, Mommy!

And, Jen, yes, pooooooor Mr. Jingles! All he wanted was to live his little life and be a pal to a lonely man, and what'd he get for his troubles? SQUASHED -- and the guy who squashed him would probably eat guinea pigs, too!
No, he would have eaten it instead of wasting a perfectly edible guinea pig.

Think about it.  You eat hamburgers, why step on a perfectly delicious one?

You see my logic? [Image: pazzo.gif][Image: shrug.gif][Image: huh.gif][Image: cuckoo.gif][Image: rofl.gif][Image: rofl.gif][Image: rofl.gif][Image: grandma.gif][Image: bubbles.gif][Image: dunce.gif][Image: grainofsalt.gif]