Official CuteOverload Fan Club
Quote:SQUASHED -- and the guy who squashed him would probably eat guinea pigs, too!

Oooooo....See guys? You don't want to be like PERCY, do you? Percy was a horrible, cruel person...cease the eaten guinea pig pictures lest you sink to that level! :p
CampeadorShin Wrote:No, he would have eaten it instead of wasting a perfectly edible guinea pig.

Mr. Jingles was a mouse, not a guinea pig. And he was squashed out of cruelty, not to be eaten -- in which case, he should have been killed with regret, not glee, and in the most humane manner possible.

Quote:Think about it.  You eat hamburgers, why step on a perfectly delicious one?

You see my logic? [Image: pazzo.gif][Image: shrug.gif][Image: huh.gif][Image: cuckoo.gif][Image: rofl.gif][Image: rofl.gif][Image: rofl.gif][Image: grandma.gif][Image: bubbles.gif][Image: dunce.gif][Image: grainofsalt.gif]

Here's the logic: this thread is about cuteness, not slaughter, which, when necessary, should be done with sadness (as death is a great evil) and humane-ness, not for thrills and with no concern for suffering. And it isn't conducive to happiness when animals that a given group sees as pets -- such as guinea pigs for Americans -- are presented in a cooked state before that group.

II Kings 12:1-6:
Quote: And the Lord sent Nathan to David: and when he was come to him, he said to him: There were two men in one city, the one rich, and the other poor. 

The rich man had exceeding many sheep and oxen. 

But the poor man had nothing at all but one little ewe lamb, which he had bought and nourished up, and which had grown up in his house together with his children, eating of his bread, and drinking of his cup, and sleeping in his bosom: and it was unto him as a daughter. 

And when a certain stranger was come to the rich man, he spared to take of his own sheep and oxen, to make a feast for that stranger, who was come to him, but took the poor man's ewe, and dressed it for the man that was come to him. 

And David's anger being exceedingly kindled against that man, he said to Nathan: As the Lord liveth, the man that hath done this is a child of death.  He shall restore the ewe fourfold, because he did this thing, and had no pity.
Poor Mr. Jingles. I knew him well.

[Image: mouse2.jpg]
AMEN, Vox!!! Heed her words, boys....and be off with your mean pictures.
NOW! On with the cuteness!

[Image: hedgeflower.jpg]
Awwwww...don't I look pwettyHuh? This made me smile![Image: biggrin.gif]
[Image: rofl.gif] I love the look on that hedgehoggie's face... it's so... patient! "Fine, I'll wear the silly flower"
Quote:
Quote:
Here's the logic: this thread is about cuteness, not slaughter, which, when necessary, should be done with sadness (as death is a great evil) and humane-ness, not for thrills and with no concern for suffering.

Indeed.   I don't get all swoony over cuteness myself, but I wonder about men who feel that they have to make a big deal about not being affected by it.  Do they think their masculinity is threatened?  Doesn't sound very chivalrous to me. 

Quote: by J -
[Image: violent090.gif]
best smilie ever....
This isn't as bizarre or as sticks-in-your-brain as Banana Phone but still pretty weird and catchy (and cuter):

I Love You Egg!
Awwwwwww, snoogie hedgehog looks like a pretty, pretty princess with that flower on her head!  Good find!

Here's another pretty princess:

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/...eanut.html

I know some people hate it when people put clothes on animals, but it cracks me UP, man (unless I know the animal hates it or something, then it's just mean).

Awww cute fluffy puppy....

Here's one for the little girl in all of us...did anyone NOT totally fall in love with horses and dream of owning one growing up? heeheehee...

Jumping With Joy