Official CuteOverload Fan Club
On MSN video today, a momma kittypuss adopts two baby squirrels.

Warning, the moron reporter is, well, a moron. I suggest turning down the volume and just watching the itty bitty babies.

There are two more worth watching... Zena the turd burglar is hilarious.

P R E P A R E  Y O U R S E L V E S

The above warning is not to be taken lightly. Breathe deeply and focus before clicking, or risk losing all control of your sensibilities. Diabetics are warned to stay away from this series of pictures!

Part I

Part II

Kitty go seepies! 

That was so cute!!!!!!!!!

these are pictures I like

[Image: yawn.jpg]

[Image: mint.jpg]
Haha! Little kitty at the top is being allllll polite putting his little paw over his mouth as he yawns LOL And look at that splotchy, fatty belly! I want to put my face in there!

Kitty at the bottom reminds me of a sad story. We got a pregnant cat (a Manx) who had her kittens, and one of them got wrapped up in one of the umbilical cords. Since you're not supposed to move the baby kitties, we didn't know there was a problem --- until (this is gross) days later, when there was a smell of sickness about. We picked them up and saw what happened, ran the cat to the emergency vet -- and he had to have his little leg amputated. The umbilical cord was wrapped so tightly around his little leg, that it cut off the circulation. He didn't survive it. The vet brought him out in a little towel and said he was dead. I lost it... He was a little black kitty just like the one in the pic. SO sad... [Image: sad.gif]
I had A little black kitty with one white strip and she died of liver disease she was my little baby [Image: sad.gif][Image: bawl.gif]
[Image: lazy_kittayns.jpg]
he is just so cute
[url=http://mfrost.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/babyanddog.jpg][/url]

A cat that spends alot of time flushing the toilet.

mdmroyale Wrote:I had A little black kitty with one white strip and she died of liver disease she was my little baby [Image: sad.gif][Image: bawl.gif]

I'm sorry about your little kitty, Mdmroyale. [Image: rose.gif] They're just so sweet and tiny and good, and it's so sad to lose them that way. Death is such an evil...
CampeadorShin Wrote:

A cat that spends alot of time flushing the toilet.

Kitty has a hobby! (and needs a new one -- fast!) The waters seem to HYP-no-tize him LOL