For a thief.
Our minivan was broken into yesterday afternoon – a bigger pain than usual as we prepare for what will be tropical storm Irma by the time it reaches here. Whatever he thought he was getting, he just got away with a diaper bag. Anyway, as I try to be better about praying for those who wrong me, if you would, please say a prayer for the thief.
O unashamed intercessor of Christians, ever loyal advocate before the Creator, do not disregard the prayerful voice of sinners but in your goodness hasten to assist us who trustfully cry out to you: Intercede always, O Mother of God, in behalf of those who honor you!
Okay :pray:  Pretty lowdown and dastardly of the perp, but okay, will do.  Good luck to you!  God bless.
:pray:
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
Maybe a prayer to St Dismas, the Good Thief, to bring him to repentance and the Faith? :pray:
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • aquinas138
(09-11-2017, 11:07 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: Maybe a prayer to St Dismas, the Good Thief, to bring him to repentance and the Faith? :pray:

Sounds perfect!
O unashamed intercessor of Christians, ever loyal advocate before the Creator, do not disregard the prayerful voice of sinners but in your goodness hasten to assist us who trustfully cry out to you: Intercede always, O Mother of God, in behalf of those who honor you!