Judaisms Pathological Narcissism
https://www.henrymakow.com/2017/09/judai...ssism.html

Okay you Bible scholars!  I need some help understanding this one from a Catholic perspective (and the comments may need help as well).

Judaism's Pathological Narcissism
September 9, 2017
[img=580x0]https://www.henrymakow.com/upload_images/yosef.jpg[/img]
"Judaism makes its adherents equal with the very 'God' which they claim to worship, and thus by doing so, worship themselves, a glaringly obvious fact that has existed now as an open conspiracy against mankind for thousands of years within the pages of the Torah itself."  Mark Glenn

Mark Glenn has been exposing Jewish Supremacism for two decades. Here he clearly demonstrates that the God of the Old Testament is NOT the God of the New Testament, and the two books do not belong between the same covers. The term "Judeo-Christian" tradition is an oxymoron.  Judaism's toxicity extends to the Torah, and is by no means restricted to Talmud and Kabbalah. As the comments indicate, Christians have not got the memo. They have not been invited to the party. And it's a good thing too. Judaism is satanic in character.

The God of the OT strikes me as a tyrant who demands blind adoration and obedience on pain of death. He is a God who almost demands rejection. (Maybe that's intentional.)

I'm not rejecting God. I love God. I am rejecting a false image of God. I prefer Jesus' God of Love (and Goodness, Truth, Beauty and Justice.) 
"Be Ye therefore perfect as your father who art in Heaven is Perfect"Mathew 5:48

What's the Glue that Holds the Jewish People Together?
by Mark Glenn
(Abridged by henrymakow.com) 

In an essay of just 750 words, What's the Glue that Holds the Jewish People Together?  Fred Menachem provides a bird's eye view as to why the world is hurtling towards the precipice of complete and irrevocable destruction and yet why very few--and we stress, VERY FEW--seem to be willing/able to recognize the root cause of this impending collapse of the world system... 

[img=140x0]https://www.henrymakow.com/upload_images/Fred-Menachem-medium.jpg[/img](left, Fred Menachem)

The first thing worth noting is the fact that our esteemed Hebraic author makes quite clear that indeed it is the Torah, otherwise known as the Old Testament, which is the 'glue' holding the Jewish people together throughout the ages, to wit--

'Judaism, and by that I mean the Torah, is our guidebook for everyday living. By studying and making an effort to follow it, that's how we serve God and our people, which are one in the same...'

Followed up by-- 

'I often ask myself two questions, Have we survived solely because tragedy and persecution has made us strong, or is it our Torah that keeps us together, giving us the strength to continue despite our calamitous history? I believe it's the latter...'

We are forced to underscore this due to the fact that there is a depressingly high number of 'experts' and other assorted commentators within 'duh muuvmnt' who claim with absolute dogmatic certainty that modern day Judaism and its adherents are as disconnected with the 'holy' books of Moses (known as the Torah) as much as a practicing prostitute is disconnected with the virtues of chastity, honesty, and continence.

This simply is not the case at all, and all one need do is read what the Jews themselves write on a daily basis for proof of this fact. Every time a Palestinian (or any other Gentile for that matter) is killed, every time a home is bulldozed, every time some new legal measure is put into place whose end result is the 'cleansing' of that piece of real estate lying between the Nile and Euphrates rivers, [they] justify doing so by the teachings found within the Torah, Old Testament, or whatever the hell (literally) we want to call it.

[img=480x0]https://www.henrymakow.com/upload_images/idiot.jpg[/img]And yet, despite these very frank,  flagrant, and glaringly obvious admissions on the part of those who operate under the spell of Torah Judaism... there are those who will run to the defense of Torah-based Judaism and will instead ascribe the aforementioned criminal behavior to the rejection of the 'holy and godly' teachings found within the Torah, despite passages within it that scream out in shrill, ear-splitting decibels passages such as the following--

'When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are to possess and casts out the many peoples living there, you shall then slaughter them all and utterly destroy them...You shall save nothing alive that breathes...You shall make no agreements with them nor show them any mercy. You shall destroy their altars, break down their images, cut down their groves and burn their graven images with fire. For you are a holy people unto the LORD thy God and He has chosen you to be a special people above all others upon the face of the earth...'--Book of Deuteronomy 7:20

'Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can will them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly...'--Leviticus 25:44-46

"Foreigners will rebuild your walls, and their kings will serve you...Your gates will always stand open, day and night, so that the Gentiles may bring you the wealth of their nations and their kings led in triumphal procession, for the nation or kingdom that will not serve you will perish; it will be utterly destroyed."--Isaiah 60:10-12

[img=442x0]https://www.henrymakow.com/upload_images/spectre7.jpg[/img]PATHOLOGICAL NARCISSISM

Ok, I think we've made our point on that one, let's move on to item 'B', which is an examination of the beating heart of Judaism and the source of all the evil it has brought mankind--both Jews and Gentiles alike--since its inception, which can be summed up in just 2 words--'pathological narcissism'

Let us revisit the one passage from our esteemed Hebraic author's essay for reference--

'By studying and making an effort to follow the Torah, that's how we serve God and our people, which are one in the same.'
Six simple words--'which are one in the same'--and there you have the beating heart of this thing known as 'the Jewish question'.

Put in simpler terms, God--the author of all creation--and the Jewish people are made equal, in the words of our mentally deranged addict of the highly-addictive spiritual narcotic known as Judaism.

This is/has been/always will be the electrical current driving all Judaic behavior. Like no other religion on earth or ever existing within human history, Judaism makes its adherents equal with the very 'God' which they claim to worship, and thus by doing so, worship themselves, a glaringly obvious fact that has existed now as an open conspiracy against mankind for thousands of years within the pages of the Torah itself, to wit--

'For you are a holy people unto the LORD thy God and He has chosen you to be a special people above all others upon the face of the earth...'--Book Of Deuteronomy

But equally important in understanding the source of this pathological narcissism itself whereby these people EQUATE themselves with their 'god' is the VITAL examination of WHO and WHAT this 'god' is.

[img=616x0]https://www.henrymakow.com/upload_images/Luciferian-Jewish-Credo.jpg[/img]The 'god' of the Hebrews, Israelites, Jews, Khazars, Shmayzars, whatever term we want to use in calling them, does not possess the character qualities of the gods of other peoples and is certainly not the same god as described within the teachings of both Jesus and Mohammed. As made patently clear within the pages of the Torah, he is a violent, vindictive, rapacious, petty, brooding entity who thinks no more about an entire nation of innocent men, women, and children being murdered by his 'chosen' people as he does about blowing his nose.

He commands that those amongst his 'chosen' who gather sticks on the sabbath to start a fire for either cooking their food or warming their home be stoned to death. He orders that those wives who run to the defense of their husbands as they are being physically attacked by a group of thugs be stoned to death if in the process of trying to protect their husbands, they inadvertently cause pain to their husbands' testicles.

We could go on and on with similar examples of just what typifies the personality and mood of the 'god' of Judaism, but you get the point.

But the real point to all of this is as follows--If the Jews equate themselves to this 'god' and make themselves 'equal' to him as clearly our esteemed Hebraic author does, is it any wonder, then, why throughout history and right up to the present time they have behaved badly, resorting to chicanery, violence, duplicity, etc, when--after all--these are the means and methods of Yahweh, the Judaic 'god', as clearly laid out within the pages of the Torah itself. Therefore, since the Jews are--as our esteemed Hebraic author proudly states--'one and the same' with this god, why should anyone be surprised when in fact they mirror and mimic his actions, whether it is in the Middle East or on Wall Street?...

----

First Comment by Bill: (see Mark's reply below) 

It is my contention that the Hebrew Bible (Torah based) is a valid depiction of the historical struggle within Judaism; it is a struggle of freedom vs slavery.  The Prophets always trying to free the people from the Levites who wished to enslave them with 611+ laws.  It is the same battle that exists in Christianity today.  Simplicity vs Bondage..faith vs unbelief...truth vs the lie...God vs the Satan or the God of love vs the god of death, hell and destruction of the human spirit and soul.

I believe the entire Old Testament reflects God's redemption or reconciling the fallen state of man to himself (God the Father) and Satan's desire to abominate anything that is pure and holy and defile it thus destroying God's creation.  Man was in bondage to evil, refused to acknowledge this fact that only God could redeem him but man said bologny...OUR WILL is free and we can redeem ourselves through our works, never coming to understand man's fleshly bondage to sin. 

The law was added because of transgression, men believed themselves to be as gods...but the law showed them that they could never meet God's standard.  That is why the tabernacle in wilderness was constructed, to give hope to those with faith that they would be redeemed by God alone and NO OTHER WAY!  So the Tabernacle and Temple were to reflect this fact...without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin.  There existed no man who deserved eternal life according to the standard of a Holy and Righteous God.

So Satan, the arch enemy of God would do all in his power to bury the truth under the rigors of works and the law.  The free gift of God would be suppressed, hidden and abominated by Satan's followers.  The free gift was life eternal in the new body created in Christ Jesus.  The entire Old Testament is reflected in Isaiah 53.  God manifested in the flesh as the son of God and son of man.

In other words, the Old Testament could not wholly cleanse the conscience until the perfect sinless sacrifice was manifested and fulfilled...ATONEMENT has been made for sin and those who enter into the 'body of Christ' through faith in God's finished work have eternal life.  It is God's free gift to those who believe (simplicity will not be received by the self righteous who wish to enslave men).

"Mark Glenn has been exposing Jewish Supremacism for two decades. Here he clearly demonstrates that the God of the Old Testament is NOT the God of the New Testament, and the two books do not belong between the same covers."

Mark Glenn has no understanding of Old Testament shadows and makes a grievous and deadly mistake!!!!  When the Temple curtain was torn at the resurrection of Jesus the shadows disappeared and the light of truth revealed.  Sin could no longer hold man in bondage and his will was set free to serve the living God.  Scripture is the history God bringing man from gross darkness to the marvelous light of Truth.  The epic struggle!

--
[img=372x0]https://www.henrymakow.com/upload_images/Mark-Glenn-620x360.jpg[/img]Mark Glenn replies:

If Fred Menachem provides a bird's eye view as to why the world is hurtling towards the precipice of complete and irrevocable destruction due to the corrosive toxicity of Judaism, then Bill's comments provide a bird's eye view as to how Jews use the religious emotionalism of Gentiledom to assist them in their mission of total destruction.  Despite the language of the Torah (just a small portion of which was reprinted and reproduced here) speaking for thousands of years in kristol clear, unequivocal, and unambiguous language, the raw, inescapable nature of which leads any rational, thinking person to conclude that it is a manual for unbridled evil and proven to be such (bookmarked by the Crucifixion on one side and the present 'Jewish Century' that has seen 2 major world wars and about to see a 3rd on the other) nevertheless, Gentiledom, for reasons which can only escape the grasp of any rational, intelligent person, must, repeat, MUST confuse and conflate an otherwise kristol clear picture with a bunch of irrelevant and irrational religious mumbo jumbo. Forget about all this 'Jesus had to die in order to save us from our sins' baloney. His rejection by the Jews was a political/religious murder and the guiding energy behind it was the teachings and demandments of the Torah, specifically Deuteronomy 13 which reads as follows in part--

"If a prophet or a dreamer of dreams arises among you and gives you a sign or a wonder, and the sign or wonder that he tells you comes to pass, and if he says, 'Let us go after other gods and traditions' which you have not known, then you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams. But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has taught rebellion against the Lord your God and to make you leave the way in which the Lord your God commanded you to walk. 

So you shall purge the evil from your midst. And if your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace, or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, 'Let us go and serve other gods and traditions' which neither you nor your fathers have known, you shall not yield to them or listen to them, nor shall your eye pity them, nor shall you spare them or conceal them, . But you shall kill him. 

Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people shall join by stoning him to death because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, and all Israel shall hear and fear and never again do any such wickedness as this among you...And if you hear that in one of your cities, which the Lord your God has given to you that certain fellows have gone out among you and have drawn away the inhabitants of that city, saying, 'Let us go and serve other gods and traditions which you have not known, you shall surely put the inhabitants of that city to the sword, devoting it to total destruction, all who are in it and its cattle, with the edge of the sword. You shall gather all its spoil into the midst of its open square and burn the city and all its spoil with fire, as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. It shall be a heap forever and shall not be built again...'

I hate to inject such a painful (yet obviously necessary, considering some of the commentary being posted) dose of reality into this discussion, but let me remind everyone here that the bible is a BOOK, just as 'Jaws' by Peter Benchley is a BOOK, and 'The Dead Zone' by Stephen King is a BOOK. It was written be men, fallible men who made mistakes, had their own personal biases/prejudices, might find themselves in a bad mood after having a fight with their wives, etc. 

As such, anyone ascribing adjectives or qualities to such human endeavors such as 'divine' or 'infallible' or 'above criticism, skepticism, or reproach' is in effect creating for themselves something of a golden calf, since we're 'gettin' all biblical' about things. Other than the opening words of the very first chapter, 'In the beginning, God made the heavens and the earth', everything else is a question mark, some larger than others, but question marks nonetheless, and what those who throw all their chips into this hand are in effect doing is making exclamation points out of question marks when no such logical reason for doing so exists. 

The 'God' of Jesus Christ and the 'god' of the Jews were/are as completely different and opposite each other as wolves and sheep, a metaphor which Jesus Himself is said to have used many times. Had Jesus been the continuum between the Hebraic/Israelite experience as some like to contend, there would have been no 'Crucify Him, Crucify Him' nor any 'His blood be upon us and upon our children' taking place on one Friday morning in 33. AD. 

As far as Jesus following the Torah commandments, anyone who has spent any time actually READING the Gospels know this is patently false--He healed on the Sabbath, a big 'no-no' that was punishable by death. He consorted with 'sinners', also prohibited by the Torah. He did not pay the temple tax as mandated by 'the Law of Moses' and did not do the ceremonial washing before eating. All these things were used against Him by his enemies as PE evidence that he was in fact a 'dreamer of dreams' as described in Deuteronomy and, after performing one of these 'miraculous signs--Raising Lazarus from the dead, specifically, they had all they needed according to the letter of the Torah law, to condemn Him to death.

ShareThis
"Even if I had all the crimes possible on my conscience...I would simply throw myself into my Saviour's arms... I know that in the twinkling of an eye all those thousands of sins would be consumed as a drop of water cast into a blazing fire."  St. Therese of Lisieux

“a Church which is poorer in doctrine is not more pastoral, but only more ignorant.” ---Cardinal Caffarra

"The only alternative to One Nation under God is all nations under God-knows-what." Joseph Pearce 

Morality is not chronological
While I have no fondness for the Neo-judaic religion now referred to as "Judaism" this guy is just spouting drivel. It should be obvious considering the sheer amount of blasphemy.
Surréxit Dóminus vere, Alleluia!
[-] The following 2 users Like Dominicus's post:
  • CaptCrunch73, Justin Alphonsus
I heard somewhere that the Talmud tells of a rabbi who beat God in an argument. Just blasphemous levels of arrogance there.
If you will it, you can become all flame.
It is a little too much to get into here for me, but we have to be careful not to fall into the trap of rejecting the Old Testament or thinking there is a different God at work there than the one in the New Testament, as some have.  There is a difference between what happened in the Old Testament and what Talmudic Judaism tries to justify.

I have seen some try to accept Jesus Christ while rejecting the Old Testament God, but Our Lord makes no sense except for in the context where is fulfilling Old Testament prophecy, promises, and revelation.
"The missionaries of the 16th century were convinced that the unbaptized person is lost forever. After the Second Vatican Council, this conviction was definitely abandoned. The result was a two-sided, deep crisis. Without this attentiveness to salvation, the Faith loses its foundation." -Benedict XVI, Avvenire interview, March 16th, 2016
[-] The following 2 users Like BC's post:
  • jovan66102, Sacred Heart lover
Pretty much the entire Old Testament prefigures Christ. Do people not realize this?
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612

[Image: 2lq3.png]
(09-13-2017, 12:47 PM)GangGreen Wrote: Pretty much the entire Old Testament prefigures Christ. Do people not realize this?

I'm not looking to get into any kind of apologetics argument here, but there most certainly are people who would argue that the Hebrew Bible a.k.a. the Old Testament does not at all prefigure Christ quite strongly and convincingly (if you're of a mind to be convinced).  Some of them are highly proficient in Biblical Hebrew and Aramaic and other related subjects.  They translate things sometimes in a different enough manner to change the meaning and subsequent interpretation such that it has nothing to do with Christ.  I'm referring to some very highly educated, highly intelligent people here, too, not just some clowns ready to deny Christ for whatever reasons they can come up with.

It seems to me that if you're, say, Jewish, you will arrive at and see a Jewish interpretation of Scripture.  If you're Christian, you will look for and see what's in Scripture in a manner that, also quite convincingly, supports your position and proves your interpretation.

So...it's not really a matter of people not realizing that "...the entire Old Testament prefigures Christ", rather it's a matter of them seeing the same material you and I might see, looking at it (most of the time very, very deeply) with different "eyes" and coming to different conclusions which happen to contradict the conclusions you and I and others far more intelligent than either of us (well, me in particular Smile ) would arrive at.

It's hard to argue with belief systems.
The earth used to be spherical.  Then those Pesky Semites came along, and the sheer weight of their ideas flattened it. LOL

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... LOL"~Silouan
I am not sure if the manuscript can be found in full online or not, but here is a link from Tradition in Action of

Tertullian's, For the Conversion of the Jews.

One of the first Apologetic Fathers of the Church proves to the Jews that the Messiah expected by the Prophets can be no one else but Jesus Christ....

Table of Contents

• Chap. I: The Gentiles were chosen to replace the Jews, prefigured in the birth of Esau and Jacob

• Chap. II: The Law of Moses was already contained in the first precept of Paradise

• Chap. III: Circumcision in the Old Law was merely a symbol of Baptism in the New Law

• Chap. IV: The temporal Sabbath is but a symbol of the eternal Sabbath

• Chap. V: Carnal sacrifices were superseded by spiritual sacrifices

• Chap VI: The Old Law should end and a New Law be put into effect with the Messiah

• Chap VII: Only Jesus Christ reigned over all the earth as predicted of the Messiah

• Chap.VIII: The coming of Jesus Christ was predicted precisely by the Prophet Daniel

• Chap. IX: The birth and life of Jesus Christ were predicted by the Prophets

• Chap. X: The Passion, Crucifixion, and Resurrection of Jesus Christ were predicted by many Prophets

• Chap. XI: The infidelity of the Jews was predicted by Ezekiel, Moses, and Daniel

• Chap. XII: Only in Jesus Christ were the prophecies fulfilled

• Chap XIII: The chastisements the Jews received for rejecting Jesus Christ were also predicted

• Chap. XIV: Jesus Christ was humble in His first coming and will be glorious in His second coming, as predicted
http://www.traditioninaction.org/tiabk023Tertullian.htm

Actually, I found a link to its text here: http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0308.htm
"The missionaries of the 16th century were convinced that the unbaptized person is lost forever. After the Second Vatican Council, this conviction was definitely abandoned. The result was a two-sided, deep crisis. Without this attentiveness to salvation, the Faith loses its foundation." -Benedict XVI, Avvenire interview, March 16th, 2016
This might be useful when considering Early Christianity's views on Judaism:

https://www.thebookpatch.com/BookStore/a...afa2de1788
"The true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries, nor innovators, but traditionalists." St Pope Pius X

Byzantine Ruthenian Rite Catholic.

https://www.patreon.com/sobieski
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwsu0o3...9T13v1T0Cg
Here is the online version:

tertullian.org/fathers/index.htm#Chrysostom_Against_the_Jews
"The true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries, nor innovators, but traditionalists." St Pope Pius X

Byzantine Ruthenian Rite Catholic.

https://www.patreon.com/sobieski
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwsu0o3...9T13v1T0Cg