A double request
I just found out that a very dear friend of mine is in a nursing home and not doing well. Her name is Sharon. Please pray that God's will be done.

In the same message, I also found out that another friend has died. Of your charity please pray for the soul of Teresa. She and her husband Michael attended Mass at the same FSSP Parish I did before I moved to Canada. Please pray also for comfort and healing for Mike and their multiple children.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

For Sharon, Teresa, and the loved ones affected...  :pray: :pray: :pray:
Praying for Sharon, Teresa, you Jovan and their families.

SALVE REGINA, Mater misericordiae. Vita, dulcedo, et spes nostra, salve. Ad te clamamus exsules filii Hevae. Ad te Suspiramus, gementes et flentes in hac lacrimarum valle. Eia ergo, Advocata nostra, illos tuos misericordes oculos ad nos converte. Et Iesum, benedictum fructum ventris tui, nobis post hoc exsilium ostende. O clemens, o pia, o dulcis Virgo Maria.

V. Ora pro nobis, Sancta Christi Genetrix.
R. Ut digni efficiamur promissionibus Christi.

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of Mercy; our life, our sweetness, and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve; to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn, then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy towards us; and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.
V. Pray for us, 0 holy Mother of Christ.
R. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
The Least of These

:pray2:

1 PETER 2:21:
For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in His steps.