How to delete inane public comment from Profile?
Where is the spam control on this forum? Random anonymous spammer chose my profile page to post something idiotic. The Report button is not responding.
(09-22-2017, 03:52 AM)Miriam_M Wrote: Where is the spam control on this forum? Random anonymous spammer chose my profile page to post something idiotic. The Report button is not responding.

Well, the main spam control is currently ghosting us with her presence to delete stuff but not commenting. The anti-spam tech filters A LOT of stuff, but it doesn't stop someone sitting behind a computer in North Korea manually creating a mess. You should be able to moderate your own profile though. Look for an "X" or a delete link.
Local anti-feminist.....if you think women deserve special treatment without any accountability for their actions expect to hear from me!
[-] The following 1 user Likes divinesilence80's post:
  • jovan66102
Maybe I'm dumb but I don't see the ability to moderate comments on our own profiles.  You can disable comments, choose to moderate them after the fact, but there's no delete function.  I feel a little obtuse here . . .
My ipad keyboard hates me.  Please forgive the typos; they are unintentional.
Try now.....
Local anti-feminist.....if you think women deserve special treatment without any accountability for their actions expect to hear from me!