Ugh! Reptilian Vatican Hall
Shocked 
As if the dark and creepy "Resurrection" background wasn't bad enough, I never knew the shape of the architecture in the Pope Paul VI Hall was reptilian.   :Hmm:

(and no, I don't believe in David Icke's reptilian theory :P)

Clearly, not only the doctrine and liturgy give the modernist Hierarchy members away as non Catholics, but their architecture and aesthetics do as well.

Now, the undiscerning Protestant world interpret such Luciferian architecture as some inherent hallmark of Catholicism, but that could not be further from the Truth.

All of this is rooted in the 5th column counter Church of Vatican II. Everyone can deny it but one does not have to subscribe to "Reptilianism" theory to recognize this new symbolic architecture at the Vatican is NOT Catholic.
[-] The following 2 users Like BC's post:
  • formerbuddhist, Sacred Heart lover
Sadly, I've seen this monstrosity before and no matter how I look at it, it is disgusting. Looks like something you'd see at a Unitarian 'Church'.

It may not be wholly Luciferian/Serpent design, but it looks enough so to really turn me off and give the Fundamentalist Protestants fodder to get on us about.

:puke:
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • formerbuddhist, Sacred Heart lover
It's ugly as sin.  Just bear in mind that this monstrosity is the very place where the leader of the Roman Catholic Church has his audiences! Yuck! It symbolizes so much doesn't it?  It's diabolical whether intentional or not.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
[-] The following 2 users Like formerbuddhist's post:
  • jovan66102, Zedta
And there isn't a single cross or any other Christian symbol in the entire building.

There must have been a discussion about putting a cross in the building. And the responsible persons decided... "No.". How can this be possible?
"Cor Jesu Rex Et Centrum Omnium Cordium, miserére nobis "

“To pray is to shed blood.” - Silouan the Athonite
[-] The following 1 user Likes JosefSilouan's post:
  • Zedta
Have a look at Holy Name Cathedral in Chicago. Whether you agree with everything in the video or not, it's hard to deny that this church is creepy as hell. Moreso, when you've seen it up close in person   This was actually a beautiful cathedral at one time, but people with an agenda destroyed it.
The post Vatican II Churches of Hell

http://www.traditioninaction.org/Revolut...hHell.html

Such audacity and flaunting of the takeover.

Less passive generations never would have allowed these buildings to be passed off as Catholic.
I've seen it before. Each time it becomes even more sickening. 

I've seen "art" like this before and the thing is, no one actually seems to like these things except for the people who put them in.
Surréxit Dóminus vere, Alleluia!
Y'all are being too judgemental, lol. :rolleyes:

(09-24-2017, 10:09 AM)BC Wrote: The post Vatican II Churches of Hell

http://www.traditioninaction.org/Revolut...hHell.html

Such audacity and flaunting of the takeover.

Less passive generations never would have allowed these buildings to be passed off as Catholic.

Sickening how we went from Notre Dame, Chartres, etc, to the abominations in that link.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
I've seen the inside of porta-Johns that look better than that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes austenbosten's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover