FINALLY, an online magazine that promotes the dignity of women!
I have been reading Verily Magazine for years now and I am very pleased with it. It is not affiliated with any religious organization but it offers insights on modest and classic fashion, sound relationship advice, articles on women's health (they are very anti-Pill, which is refreshing), and commentaries on current events. Occasionally there are a few "girl-power" articles but for the most part it is very wholesome and completely free (you can sigh up for a Premium account that eliminates the slightly annoying ads). It used to be a print magazine but it is now completely online. Check it out here: https://verilymag.com/
Before I criticize a man, I like to walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when I do criticize him, I'm a mile away and I have his shoes.

I'm federal agent Jack Bauer. This is the longest day of my life. 

Thank you for sharing this!

Funny story related to being a lady who doesn't want to look practically naked while clothed: I haven't bought clothes for YEARS since...you know...what I have works LOL. However, I recently got the itch to go shopping to see if I could find a few new skirts. I left the mall, after visiting every...single...store, empty-handed. Not one skirt that was a length I was comfortable with and hardly a single top spotted that didn't have cutouts in not so modest places. Perhaps this is a worthy thread on its own...but where do you ladies go for modest clothing these days?