For my dog's health and well-being
Gland issues are common.

My beagle had issues.

Are you able to express them when they are enlarged?

I used to have my groomer express them but after researching online I tried adding pumpkin fiber to her food and now they are expressed naturally when she goes potty.

In any case, I ask St. Roch, St. Francis and St. Bosco to please intercede for your pup.
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
I found this article which may be helpful:

https://peterdobias.com/blogs/blog/11014...ms-in-dogs

And this is the pumpkin fiber we use:

https://www.chewy.com/diggin-your-dog-firm-up-pumpkin/dp/130964?utm_source=google-product&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=f&utm_content=Diggin%27%20Your%20Dog&utm_term=&gclid=Cj0KCQiA_5_QBRC9ARIsADVww16wmZmgCk4L-XlL6Xvh2_rBnSR0Mo9G48KW-v9TDwWPNB3SNeS08-gaAljrEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

I give it to both dogs for prevention and it's solved the problem.

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
He's had chronic issues for a while. I'm not sure if they can be expressed gently at this point. He has a very swollen backside. He's been taken frequently to the vet with this issue and he's had the glands cauterized at least twice, but they're still quite a problem for him. They're irritated and bleed on occasion. I noticed the other day that he was scooting again, so it may be getting worse in the discomfort department...poor guy. :(

Thank you for your prayers.
There was a cancellation at the vet's clinic, so our dog can go in tomorrow morning for his surgery. If you wouldn't mind sparing a few more prayers for him, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
(11-15-2017, 04:43 PM)In His Love Wrote: There was a cancellation at the vet's clinic, so our dog can go in tomorrow morning for his surgery. If you wouldn't mind sparing a few more prayers for him, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Praying for your pup!

What kind of dog is Bandit?  (Love his name  :heart:)

-Our Lady of La Salette

(11-15-2017, 05:12 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 04:43 PM)In His Love Wrote: There was a cancellation at the vet's clinic, so our dog can go in tomorrow morning for his surgery. If you wouldn't mind sparing a few more prayers for him, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Praying for your pup!

What kind of dog is Bandit?  (Love his name  :heart:)
Thank you! Bandit is a Shih Tzu.  :)
Bandit is out of surgery now. It went well! Thank you all very much for your prayers!  :)
(11-16-2017, 05:17 PM)In His Love Wrote: Bandit is out of surgery now. It went well! Thank you all very much for your prayers!  :)

So glad to hear it!  I was praying for both of you today. :)

My pups got their shots today.  :P

I have a mobile vet who comes to my house.

-Our Lady of La Salette

[-] The following 1 user Likes Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • In His Love
(11-16-2017, 06:49 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 05:17 PM)In His Love Wrote: Bandit is out of surgery now. It went well! Thank you all very much for your prayers!  :)

Aww, thank you!  :) I really appreciate it.

A mobile vet sounds really convenient!
(11-16-2017, 06:59 PM)In His Love Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 06:49 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote:

Aww, thank you!  :) I really appreciate it.

A mobile vet sounds really convenient!

They can only do the simple things--no surgery or anything.

But it's great since I'm homebound and have to hire someone to drive. :)

-Our Lady of La Salette