Please pray for my successful and smooth immigration to Canada and a conversion
I'll be taking the IELTS in November 11, 2017. Please pray that I get a high score so that I may use it in my "expression of interest" to be a provincial nominee in Manitoba. After that I pray to be drawn quickly and that i have a smooth application process so that I can start a new life. 

I also ask for prayers for the conversion of a friend. He is not a Catholic and a non practicing member of his sect. He has done and is still prone to the unnatural acts. Help me in praying for his conversion. I heard from him that he is starting to fear what he is doing but he can't stop.
[-] The following 1 user Likes filiusmariae's post:
  • bibleandprayers
:pray2:
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
:pray: :pray: :pray:
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
(10-07-2017, 03:56 AM)filiusmariae Wrote: I'll be taking the IELTS in November 11, 2017. Please pray that I get a high score so that I may use it in my "expression of interest" to be a provincial nominee in Manitoba. After that I pray to be drawn quickly and that i have a smooth application process so that I can start a new life. 

I also ask for prayers for the conversion of a friend. He is not a Catholic and a non practicing member of his sect. He has done and is still prone to the unnatural acts. Help me in praying for his conversion. I heard from him that he is starting to fear what he is doing but he can't stop.

May God be with you on this journey, Amen.
bibleandprayers.com - Prayer Videos, bible Verses, Community Prayers and more.