My Dear Friend Miki Needs Prayers
Dear fellow Fisheaters,

My dear friend Miki, who recently buried her best friend and "heart-sister" Mavis, is now in the hospital. I just found this out a few minutes ago.

She's in there with an enlarged heart and bad oxygen stats. It's all stress induced apparently.

Please pray for her that she gets the help she needs and is back on her feet safe and sound. Any new news I get on her, I'll let you know. As always, many, many thanks in advance.
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." - G. K. Chesterton
:pray2:
"There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church -- which is, of course, quite a different thing." -Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity." -Fr. John Hardon, S.J.
:pray:
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
Our all prayer she gets the help she needs and is back on her feet safe and sound

Pray
follow our guide and these few easy steps about Green tea Recipes and start enjoying The Health King home made green tea for Weight Loss.
will pray for her.
bibleandprayers.com - Prayer Videos, bible Verses, Community Prayers and more.
Dear fellow Fisheaters, I have good news on Miki! She is out of the hospital and resting quietly.

Please continue your prayers on her behalf for they are still sorely needed.

Any new news I get on her, I'll let you know. As always, many, many thanks in advance.
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." - G. K. Chesterton