New "Tridentine" missal in 2018?
(10-25-2017, 04:18 AM)MagisterMusicae Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 02:29 AM)Pro Tridentina (Malta) Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 06:16 AM)MagisterMusicae Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 05:35 AM)Pro Tridentina (Malta) Wrote: Whatever the reason, it should not come to this. Already division is occurring.

...or you're just making it a flashy and controversial story to get some traffic and relevance.

Instead of following the forum rules (Cf. No. 2 here) and etiquette in which you would cite and post the articles in question, you're just posting cryptic links directing more people to your website, just as you did with the first post. Give that you're running ads on that site, this is a great way to earn a little extra money.

I tend to agree with RC, since as your original post suggested these changes were coming and you knew the SSPX would be given a "temporary exemption" in order to make an "agreement" work. Why would the SSPX agree to something under those conditions, since if you know it's "temporary" then surely the SSPX would know that?

Care to reveal your "sources" since, as you say, if we check with them we will find out your rumors are correct? Who do we write or call to get the facts?

This is not something intended to make it flashy and controversial. Check here another article that is being referred that seems to have been largely ignored. And it was in January ...

We are only authorised to reveal this - the sources are independent of each other - one is close to Francis and is an Argentinian national. The other is highly placed in the Archdiocese of Milan and travels regularly to Rome for Holy See matters.

I point out again, you are violating the forum rules by posting links to your site without quoting the content here, or at least summarizing it. (Cf. Rule No. 2)

I would also point out that you're bumping the thread again almost two weeks after it's been dead. That's also a violation of forum rules (Cf. Rule No. 6)

Again, those things smacks of trying to attract traffic to your site and increase ad revenue, and are simply not proper etiquette here.

If the information is so important, why not just post it here. Why make us come and read your site? Why bump posts that have lost attention?

1. Concerning rule no. 6, that states "Don't bump threads unless, and only unless, it is to bring to others' attention something that is timely or in some other way relevant. If you post something and no one responds, then no one wants to talk about your post, apparently." I was replying to previous comments.I would appreciate if the owner of this Forum is informed that I will no longer be posting here so as not to annoy wiser OPs.If possible, can one also indicate how I can close this account i.e. Pro Tridentina (Malta)?
Oremus pro Pontifice nostro Francesco. Dominus conservet eum, et vivificet eum, et beatum faciat eum in terra, et non tradat eum in animam inimicorum. Amen.

Remember, priest of God, celebrate this Mass as if it were your first time, as if it were your last time, as if it were your only time.