Flying Puppies
I have a thing for bats, but these bats are beyond lovable. These are a variety of fruit bat, called "flying foxes." They live in parts of Asia, Africa, India, and Australia, but, alas, not where I live. I would love to look up in the sky and see what look like

F L Y I N G   P U P P I E S ! ! ! !

My gosh! Have you ever seen anything so cute? Listen to the little sounds it makes -- awwww! Fruit bats don't use echolocation like other bats do; they just fly up to humans and give them puppy eyes 'til they're handed food (j/k about that last part):

T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
More on Flying Foxes:

T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 1 user Likes VoxClamantis's post:
  • Jeeter
I love bats!  I used to go looking for them in caves in college.  Their ability to navigate in the dark is amazing; God's design in action, right?
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
I guess the bigger varieties do look less ratlike and more canine. I'd still wear thick gloves, personally. When I used to explore in caves in the Southwest, I tried to avoid the critters. I still like them at a distance here in Florida. They keep the mosquito population at bay.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
hahaha you got me with the title!
bibleandprayers.com - Prayer Videos, bible Verses, Community Prayers and more.