Loud neighbor
I have a neighbor who constantly blasts his music all weekend and all The time...I've called the cops on him a couple times and he has threatened me before. This guy is a total jackass, doesn't listen to anyone, and he will blast his music well into midnight.

I don't understand why no one else has complained about him, maybe because they're afraid to? I don't know. But I can't stand it anymore. I truly believed he is being influenced by the demonic. Something is going on with this guy. I just want him and his crappy, inappropriate music to stop. I get no peace and quiet in my bedroom or the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(10-28-2017, 07:19 PM)Sequentia Wrote: I have a neighbor who constantly blasts his music all weekend and all The time...I've called the cops on him a couple times and he has threatened me before. This guy is a total jackass, doesn't listen to anyone, and he will blast his music well into midnight.

I don't understand why no one else has complained about him, maybe because they're afraid to? I don't know. But I can't stand it anymore. I truly believed he is being influenced by the demonic. Something is going on with this guy. I just want him and his crappy, inappropriate music to stop. I get no peace and quiet in my bedroom or the house.

Some people do not grasp a sense of mutual compromise until their own lives and space are invaded by unwanted intrusion. One method is to identify when he has his quiet time, and then to blast what all innapropriate music players hate, country western.  Or if you have headphones (so that you don’t drive yourself mad) you can turn up the arm waving Christian pop music really loud.
"Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?" On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."  Matthew 9:10-14
I'm also really annoyed when people blast music, just like I'm annoyed when people rev up their car engines a whole ton. It's unnecessary and impolite, especially at hours when people are likely sleeping.

I'll pray a Pater, Ave, and Gloria for you.
I am sorry about that, Sequentia.

Having experienced similar annoyances in , I sympathize with your situation.  It really is maddening how inconsiderate people can be.
This is different than a loud college student. This is an older man with a family, and a child with special needs lives in that house.

I've noticed too that he seems to blast his music for the whole neighborhood to hear when I get home or another family member gets home. We don't live in a "ghetto," but he certainly acts like he does. It would otherwise be dead silent in the middle of winter...except you hear trashy rap music instead of dead quiet.