What are You Doing For Halloween ?
I'll be handing out candy to trick or treaters with little bible passages. Usually do it every year.
Since we spend virtually all our waking hours in the kitchen or the back bedroom, both in the back of the house, the last thing I want to have to do is get up and walk through the house to the front door every time a child wants some candy! Therefore, our front porch light will be off and the front of the house will be dark.

I got nailed by a bunch of pre-adolescent girls on a scavenger hunt last summer!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

Our custom over the last seven or so years is to carve up pumpkins around 5pm or so, then set them outside with candles in them.  Our neighborhood doesn't have a lot of children (we're the youngest on the block and have been since we moved here), but there are some who will stop by, so we will have some candy available.  Some years, at the end of the night, our big bowl is empty; other years we're stuck eating candy past Christmas.
... As it is the 500th anniversary of the "Reform" that tore the Church and brought about so much "Christian discord" and persecution of Catholics and destruction of so many invaluable Christian historic manuscripts and documents, as well as other objects of art and theft of so much property from the people of God, I will NOT be celebrating the "anti-Christian" gloating.  Instead, I hope to be preparing for All Saints Day and that is celebrating "All Hallows Eve" ... the original celebration (preparation) for the month that we remember our ancestors and all those souls who have no one to pray for them ...
Ignorance of scripture is ignorance of Christ.

When we don't preach the Lord Jesus, we preach the devil and worldliness is of the devil.

III%er - - Oathkeeper - - Viet Nam Veteran - - I am the Militant Infidel that the Islamist Imam has warned his "flock" about.  I take no prisoners after their example and their unholy book.  May God have mercy on them for I cannot.
I went to Holy Mass and received Communion.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poche's post:
  • In His Love
                                                      Only 31 trick or treaters came to my door, but everyone of them got  a little strip of paper with  "For God so loved the world, as to give his only begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in him, may not perish, but may have life everlasting" from the Douay version, with their candy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eric F's post:
  • In His Love