Can anyone recommend a good Samsung Galaxy Phone?
Anyone out there have a Samsung Galaxy? Can you tell me what model and what problems you have had with it? I am looking to upgrade from my old Motorola and can't afford the latest Samsung but I was wondering if anyone knows of a reliable past Galaxy model.
Before I criticize a man, I like to walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when I do criticize him, I'm a mile away and I have his shoes.

I'm federal agent Jack Bauer. This is the longest day of my life. 

(10-30-2017, 04:58 PM)SacraCor714 Wrote: Anyone out there have a Samsung Galaxy? Can you tell me what model and what problems you have had with it? I am looking to upgrade from my old Motorola and can't afford the latest Samsung but I was wondering if anyone knows of a reliable past Galaxy model.

Go with a 6 if you can get one.  I miss my 6.  The camera on the 8 is horrible in comparison.  Pictures come out grainy if you use the zoom function.  Lots of others have made the same complaint, so I know I didn't just get a bad phone.  Other than that, they're all about the same.
I have resigned myself to the reality that I shall have no peace or joy should I continue to exist for eternity.  The question of deism or Christianity no longer matters.  I hope that Christianity is a farce, and that when I die, my consciousness will cease to exist.  In the meantime, I ask the Theotokos to be at my side at my judgement and ask her to intercede to, as I beg, Christ to have mercy on me and to allow me to cease to exist when I die.
nyone out there have a Samsung Galaxy? Can you tell me what model and what problems you have had with it? I am looking to upgrade from my old Motorola and can't afford the latest Samsung but I was wondering if anyone knows of a reliable past Galaxy model. Thanks for share this mamazing article on the Forum.