Can anyone recommend a good Samsung Galaxy Phone?
Anyone out there have a Samsung Galaxy? Can you tell me what model and what problems you have had with it? I am looking to upgrade from my old Motorola and can't afford the latest Samsung but I was wondering if anyone knows of a reliable past Galaxy model.
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.

Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

(10-30-2017, 04:58 PM)SacraCor714 Wrote: Anyone out there have a Samsung Galaxy? Can you tell me what model and what problems you have had with it? I am looking to upgrade from my old Motorola and can't afford the latest Samsung but I was wondering if anyone knows of a reliable past Galaxy model.

Go with a 6 if you can get one.  I miss my 6.  The camera on the 8 is horrible in comparison.  Pictures come out grainy if you use the zoom function.  Lots of others have made the same complaint, so I know I didn't just get a bad phone.  Other than that, they're all about the same.
I have resigned myself to the reality that I shall have no peace or joy should I continue to exist for eternity.  The question of deism or Christianity no longer matters.  I hope that Christianity is a farce, and that when I die, my consciousness will cease to exist.  In the meantime, I ask the Theotokos to be at my side at my judgement and ask her to intercede to, as I beg, Christ to have mercy on me and to allow me to cease to exist when I die.
nyone out there have a Samsung Galaxy? Can you tell me what model and what problems you have had with it? I am looking to upgrade from my old Motorola and can't afford the latest Samsung but I was wondering if anyone knows of a reliable past Galaxy model. Thanks for share this mamazing article on the Forum.