For My Mother, Grandmother, and a Dealer
I am not going to delve into the details, but my grandmother is an Alzheimer's patient.  My Uncle lives with her since my grandfather passed away, and she has a caretaker.  My mother discovered that the caretaker has been using the house to do and distribute drugs.  My mother had a miniature breakdown and blew up on me and broke into tears.  

Please, say a prayer for them
Rejoice, O Virgin Theotokos, o Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee! Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, for thou hast borne the Saviour and the Redeemer of our souls!

[Image: hailmary.jpg]
Prayers! Is anyone taking steps to rectify this situation?
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

Yes, my grandmother will be living with my mother soon.  She just found out not to recently, so I don't have all the details.
Rejoice, O Virgin Theotokos, o Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee! Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, for thou hast borne the Saviour and the Redeemer of our souls!

[Image: hailmary.jpg]
:pray: :pray: :pray: Prayers for a just and peaceful resolution soon!
:pray: :pray: :pray:
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.