Marmite
Thats wrong.
Cheese in a can...and you'll pass on the brains????
Before our Honeymoon, I requested that instead of the standard cheese basket and fruit in our suite, that they provide us with Doritos, Dr. Pepper and Easy Cheese.

Give the cheese a chance, Marty.

Quote:Before our Honeymoon, I requested that instead of the standard cheese basket and fruit in our suite, that they provide us with Doritos, Dr. Pepper and Easy Cheese.

Nothing says romance quite like Bacon Flavored Easy Cheese on Ritz with Dr. Pepper and Oreos....
Mommie2Boys Wrote:
Quote:Before our Honeymoon, I requested that instead of the standard cheese basket and fruit in our suite, that they provide us with Doritos, Dr. Pepper and Easy Cheese.

Nothing says romance quite like Bacon Flavored Easy Cheese on Ritz with Dr. Pepper and Oreos....

and the bad wind the next day.....
Dr Pepper [Image: puke.gif]

no thanks
Daisy Wrote:Dr Pepper [Image: puke.gif]

no thanks

I love Dr. Pepper. I'm even wearing my Dr. Pepper T-shirt right now. :D:D
[Image: 62drpepper.jpg]
I dont mind Dr. Pepper.
Nice for a change every now and then.
I love that scene in Forest Gump when he drinks all the DP's and he tells the president 'I gotta pee'. lol
Blech.
marykaty Wrote:Please!  Vegemite may be healthy (or not) but it's flavor is vile, or truly an acquired taste.  I wonder if anyone can name an American food substance that is as curious as that....

Velveeta.  It's not cheese, but a cheese product.  So are Kraft Singles.

Also, potted meat.  Though, I have a feeling the original recipe is British.  Or maybe French.  Homemade potted meat is a lot different than the canned variety, but I think the canned variety is uniquely American.

Quote: Mechanically Separated Chicken, Beef Tripe, Partially Defatted Cooked Beef Fatty Tissue, Beef Hearts, Water, Partially Defatted Cooked Pork Fatty Tissue, Salt. Less than 2 percent: Mustard, Natural Flavorings, Dried Garlic, Dextrose, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite

I've also seen Pork Brains in milk gravy, but I've never tried it.

I want to try haggis, but not the fake stuff they have in the U.S. because of restrictions on what is fit for human consumption (seriously).  Maybe I'll have to go up to Canada.