For comfort in a time of sorrows, and repose of the soul...
After a few years of managing her treatments very well, my husband's mother (Susan, God grant her rest,) died from unexpected complications of her ovarian cancer. It was a roller coaster of a few weeks, caring for her at the end and then planning her funeral, etc. Last Sunday, two days after her funeral,  we were very consoled by and excited about an unexpected pregnancy... now several days later, we find we are miscarrying. 

I'm not sure what else to say... it's just so hard.
There are no words I can offer that can console you after such loss. The only consolation may be that our Immaculate Mother is not unaware of your sorrow, and can relate to it like no one else.  On this first Saturday, I will say a prayer at rosary, mass and benediction that you find the grace to see the will of god in all things.
"Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?" On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."  Matthew 9:10-14
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Tax Collector's post:
  • Little Mother
(11-04-2017, 09:12 AM)The Tax Collector Wrote: There are no words I can offer that can console you after such loss. The only consolation may be that our Immaculate Mother is not unaware of your sorrow, and can relate to it like no one else.  On this first Saturday, I will say a prayer at rosary, mass and benediction that you find the grace to see the will of god in all things.

Thank you so much.  :heart: :heart: :heart:
Prayers for you, your husband, and Susan. :pray2:
:pray: :pray: :pray:
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.