For Divine Silence
DivineSilence, our dear techie and friend, has logged out - according to him permanently.  I tried to contact him via email and the email address is shut down.  I don't know what is going on and I don't really care to speculate.  I just know that a good man who has done a lot for all of us on the forum has stepped away from FishEaters.  This pains my heart.  I have always been able to depend on DS for a good discussion and sometimes a lively argument.  I will most certainly miss him.

Would you please be so kind as to join me in prayers for him and his family?  Whatever is going on: if he is mad at us, or having an attack of life, or just in need of a break, I know prayer can help.  So, please, please join me.  In case he's lurking, maybe post a note here and let him know that we value his work, his thoughts, and wish he would return to us - even just for an occasional chat.

Thank you!
Adoption, Home School, and Catholic Family Life:  StolenPears.com
[-] The following 3 users Like Fontevrault's post:
  • dahveed, jovan66102, The Tax Collector
He has my prayers for sure. I hope he's OK :(
Save
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
It's very strange that even his email has been shut down.

I'll pray for him.
:pray:
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
:pray: :pray: :pray:
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
The only reason I am posting here is out of respect to a dear friend to me here, but I am not having a life attack or anything of the sort. I just cannot in good conscience support or associate with folks who peddle erratic justifications for already difficult to defend positions. It makes as much sense to me as a person who tries to gamble their house in Vegas to try to win back the thousands they've already lost except this is about spiritual matters.

As far as my email goes, I closed both of those accounts because I really just want to put Fish Eaters behind me for good. We've had some good conversations, but I need to move on. I've received a great deal of a tired display of chest thumping here that has failed to accomplish anything in the current time we live in. To resolve oneself to the chest thumping is to give up and I am not ready to give up yet. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

Christ wasn't exactly welcomed by His "peers" in His time so I don't expect to be either..... 

Best,
Joe
Local anti-feminist.....if you think women deserve special treatment without any accountability for their actions expect to hear from me!
Joe,

Whatever else, I hope you know you have my respect.  You and your family are in my prayers.  

F
Adoption, Home School, and Catholic Family Life:  StolenPears.com
(11-09-2017, 10:54 PM)divinesilence80 Wrote: The only reason I am posting here is out of respect to a dear friend to me here, but I am not having a life attack or anything of the sort. I just cannot in good conscience support or associate with folks who peddle erratic justifications for already difficult to defend positions. It makes as much sense to me as a person who tries to gamble their house in Vegas to try to win back the thousands they've already lost except this is about spiritual matters.

As far as my email goes, I closed both of those accounts because I really just want to put Fish Eaters behind me for good. We've had some good conversations, but I need to move on. I've received a great deal of a tired display of chest thumping here that has failed to accomplish anything in the current time we live in. To resolve oneself to the chest thumping is to give up and I am not ready to give up yet. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

Christ wasn't exactly welcomed by His "peers" in His time so I don't expect to be either..... 

Best,
Joe

Joe,

Being an anti-Feminist myself, I have really appreciated your posting pointing out the hypocrisies of Feminism.  If you need to move on, God Bless you, but I, for one, will miss your contributions.

BC