SatNiteLive now jabbing equally?
Could SatNiteLive have begun to bring back its old self? I mean, prior to 2001, they were jabbing at both parties and then the switch and the loss of half their audience. But here's a little bit of one of their shows that takes some good jabs at the Democrat Party for a change:

One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out

A democracy which makes or even effectively prepares for modern, scientific war must necessarily cease to be democratic. No country can be really well prepared for modern war unless it is governed by a tyrant, at the head of a highly trained and perfectly obedient bureaucracy
Huxley

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything  
Einstein

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain
I caught that skit. I don't normally watch that show, because it seems to go through cycles where it will be good for two or three years then stink for 5+, but I did chuckle a bit at that skit. Hopefully the trend continues and the writer responsible for this one didn't get canned. To be fair, I'm not a fan of either party, although it is nice too some equal opportunity mocking for a change.
"Those who are seeking the true religion will never find it outside the Catholic Church alone, because, in every other religion, if they trace it up to the author, they will find some impostor whose imagination furnished a mass of sophisms and errors." -St. Alphonsus Liguori

"I accept with sincere belief the doctrine of faith as handed down to us from the Apostles by the orthodox Fathers, always in the same sense and with the same interpretation." - Pope St. Pius X

They can be funny if they are not pushing Liberal crap 24/7. I remember years back in 2010 they were knocking MSNBC and Al 'not so' Sharpton.