ISIS Group Vows 'Christmas Blood' While Depicting Attack on Vatican
From PJMedia:

ISIS Group Vows 'Christmas Blood' While Depicting Attack on Vatican
By Bridget Johnson
November 14, 2017

A pro-ISIS media group today circulated a poster depicting a vehicle moving toward the Vatican with a cache of weapons, vowing "Christmas blood."

"So wait..." are the only other words on the image from the Wafa' Media Foundation.

The illustration shows the point of view from an unseen driver as his or her BMW approaches St. Peter's Basilica in the evening with an unobstructed view driving down Via della Conciliazione. In the passenger seat: a rifle, a handgun and a backpack. In the rearview mirror, a masked face.

ISIS followers have favored attacks during the holiday season, with the 2015 attack on a San Bernardino County Christmas party by Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik as well as last December's truck attack on the Berlin Christmas market by Anis Amri.

The Wafa' Media Foundation last week released a PR poster titled "The Specter of Terrorism," stating in English, "You will pay very expensive price for your war on Islam." The message added: "We will take revenge for the blood of Muslims on your land, we will kill the young before the older watch this."

The Wafa' posters are circulated largely on Telegram. One recent release was labeled "Manhattan" with a backdrop of burning, crumbling skyscrapers and a semi-truck -- significantly more truck than the flatbed pickup Sayfullo Saipov rented from Home Depot -- and showed a masked, armed jihadist standing before the scene. Whereas this jihadist wielded a rifle, Saipov brandished a paintball gun and a pellet gun -- and had a stun gun in his truck -- before he was shot in the abdomen by a real bullet from an NYPD officer.

"O worshippers of the cross in USA," the poster stated. "Our lone wolves will come to you from where you do not know and we will terrorize you wherever you are and we will show you multitudes of terror and pain that you showed to the Muslims, and what is coming is more bitter and greater."

In early October, Wafa' called for lone wolf attacks in the style of the Las Vegas mass shooting. They also lauded the June 2016 Pulse nightclub shooting after Omar Mateen's attack.

In an August ISIS video showing an attack on a Catholic church in the Philippines, jihadists toppled a large crucifix and stomped on it. They also toppled and smashed statues of Jesus, Mary and saints, tore up photos of Pope Francis and Pope Benedict XVI and set fire to the parish.

One of the jihadists, vowing that "we will make more revenge," held aloft a photo of Pope Francis. "We will be in Rome, inshallah," he says repeatedly before pointing his gun at the pontiff's picture.

Quote:Let's hope that Francis doesn't have a violent encounter with those he deems "warriors of hope."

The ISIS magazine Rumiyah -- or Rome, reflecting the group's apocalyptic vision and ultimate plans to sack the Vatican -- hasn't published a new issue since September. Their early e-book detailing the Rome conquest strategy predicted mob bosses would put up tough resistance: "There is no doubt that if Muslims want to take over Italy, the Islamic State European fighters will have to ally with other militias to fight the Mafia before the conquest of Rome."

Quote:Never thought I'd say "thank God for the mob," but thank God for the mob, if this'll be the case.

From PJMedia:

ISIS Group Issues Threat Before Paris Attack Anniversary, Vows to Kill Kids
By Bridget Johnson
November

A pro-ISIS group that threatened "more bitter and greater" Manhattan attacks after last week's deadly ramming on the West Side bike path urged more attacks on the West today with a propaganda poster showing the Eiffel Tower extending upward as a rifle.

Monday is the two-year anniversary of coordinated attacks on Paris in which nine terrorists killed 130 people.

The Wafa' Media Foundation titled the PR poster "The Specter of Terrorism," stating in English, "You will pay very expensive price for your war on Islam."

The message adds: "We will take revenge for the blood of Muslims on your land, we will kill the young before the older watch this."

Wafa' issued a justification for the bombing of British teens at a May concert in Manchester, UK. As ISIS has placed a heavy focus on training youths, they've also encouraged targeting them: the first issue of their Rumiyah magazine justified killing civilians including "the young adults (post-pubescent 'children') engaged in sports activities in the park."

The Wafa' posters are circulated largely on Telegram. One released last week was labeled "Manhattan" with a backdrop of burning, crumbling skyscrapers and a semi-truck -- significantly more truck than the flatbed pickup Sayfullo Saipov rented from Home Depot -- and showed a masked, armed jihadist standing before the scene. Whereas this jihadist wielded a rifle, Saipov brandished a paintball gun and a pellet gun -- and had a stun gun in his truck -- before he was shot in the abdomen by a real bullet from an NYPD officer.

"O worshippers of the cross in USA," the poster stated. "Our lone wolves will come to you from where you do not know and we will terrorize you wherever you are and we will show you multitudes of terror and pain that you showed to the Muslims, and what is coming is more bitter and greater."

In May 2016, Wafa' warned in a message to the citizens of Spain and all Spanish-speaking countries that lone jihadists existing in those areas would kill the "disbelievers" as "previously planned." In August 2016, the media foundation said that jihadists had to step up their game to make attacks in Spain worse than terrorist operations in France. Wafa' pressed jihadists to kidnap or kill Spanish nationals.

After 15 people were killed and at least 130 injured in August when terrorists belonging to a local cell plowed a rented van through crowds on Las Ramblas, a long pedestrian mall in Barcelona, Wafa' issued a fresh warning that jihad there "has not been fought and gone" and cells remain in Barcelona and beyond. The message was addressed "from the Islamic Republic of Spain to the Government of Spain."

An ISIS article on the Manhattan attack in their weekly al-Naba newsletter last week referred to the U.S. as "the Islamic State of America."

Since mid-October, Wafa' has released several gory posters threatening the World Cup, scheduled next summer in Russia. The images showed FC Barcelona star Lionel Messi dead, French national team manager Didier Deschamps as an orange-jumpsuit-clad prisoner of ISIS being held at gunpoint, and Brazilian national team star Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior about to be executed. "You will not enjoy security until we live it in Muslim countries," one poster vowed.

Interpol secretary-general Jürgen Stock told reporters this week at a security conference in Qatar, site of the 2022 World Cup, that a "spectrum of threats" looms over these and other big sporting events and "unfortunately, these threats are increasing."
“It’s getting more international and it’s getting more complex, and that requires more than ever that law enforcement agencies cooperate," Stock said.

In early October, Wafa' called for lone wolf attacks in the style of the Las Vegas mass shooting. They also lauded the June 2016 Pulse nightclub shooting after Omar Mateen's attack.
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
Yet libtards will scream about it being the "religion of peace."
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
(11-15-2017, 10:56 AM)Jeeter Wrote: Yet libtards will scream about it being the "religion of peace."

#notallmuslims, *insert concern about growing Islamophobia here*, etc.

Also, you have to be a special kind of evil to want to shed blood on Christmas, let alone any other day.
(11-15-2017, 05:57 PM)In His Love Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 10:56 AM)Jeeter Wrote: Yet libtards will scream about it being the "religion of peace."

Also, you have to be a special kind of evil to want to shed blood on Christmas, let alone any other day.
I saw one the other day that said that saying Merry Christmas was worse than murder.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
(11-15-2017, 06:40 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 05:57 PM)In His Love Wrote:

I saw one the other day that said that saying Merry Christmas was worse than murder.

I don't even have a response for that level of absurdity.
About time for me to dust off the book "A Desert Called Peace". It's military sci-fi, which admittedly is an acquired taste, but a brief synopsis is: a former military officer's family is killed in a 9/11-esque terroristic attack by Muslim analogues, so he basically declares war on them by himself. And wins. It's cheesy, unabashedly anti-liberal pro-war propaganda of the sort that Heinlein could only imagine. I love it.

But yeah, "Merry Christmas" is offensive and Islam is peaceful. And I'm a three headed cat from Venus.
"Those who are seeking the true religion will never find it outside the Catholic Church alone, because, in every other religion, if they trace it up to the author, they will find some impostor whose imagination furnished a mass of sophisms and errors." -St. Alphonsus Liguori

"I accept with sincere belief the doctrine of faith as handed down to us from the Apostles by the orthodox Fathers, always in the same sense and with the same interpretation." - Pope St. Pius X