H E L P F I S H E A T E R S
OK, time to raise some funds. Big time. Which for FishEaters doesn't mean a whole lot of money. But what little is needed is desperately needed. I have to buy corn to feed my porcupine:

Dramatic re-enactment depicting my starving porcupine who needs corn.
Listen to the tragic desperation:

The porcupine playing Teddy was paid scale.
The actress playing me was way, way off.

OK, the above is a lie. I don't have a porcupine, let alone a porcupine who needs corn. But I do need money. Badly. And at any moment, I could end up with a porcupine who needs corn.

If you want to help FishEaters and me and any needy porcupines that might enter my life, please visit the link below and carry on by making a one-time donation or, even better, subscribing to make monthly donations:

Why help out? Mostly because of this: http://www.fisheaters.com/beingcatholic.html -- over a thousand HTML pages -- lots bigger than book pages -- filled with everything you need to know to practice the Catholic Faith in the traditional way.

And because of the rest of the FishEaters website. And because of this discussion forum, a place where Catholics who take the Faith seriously can get together and talk about pretty much anything. And do.

All this takes time and money. Your help is truly needed.

Thanks Smile

Some time later...

OK, this isn't going well, so you've forced me to busk for some coins to be tossed into my cup. Here I go (I'm the one with the spoons. "Abby" is my stage name):

And here is my tin cup:
[Image: tincup.jpg]
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 2 users Like VoxClamantis's post:
  • HailGilbert, Roger Buck
Done and done, sister in Christ. Please keep me in your prayers for they are sorely needed. Thank you in advance.
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." - G. K. Chesterton
[-] The following 1 user Likes HailGilbert's post:
  • Roger Buck
Thanks, Gilbert. God love ya -- and may His will be done with regard to whatever it is you're enduring. I pray He sends you lots of consolation and strength...
[-] The following 1 user Likes VoxClamantis's post:
  • HailGilbert
You have all helped me in my developing in Faith Smile Thank you for maintaining such a great resource Smile I can't give much, but I'll give what I can.
I am in the process of discerning my vocation with the help of my priest. If you would like to read my thoughts as I progress through this process of discernment feel free to visit my blog: https://demarianumquamsatis.com/
[-] The following 2 users Like IntoTheMystic's post:
Just threw in a few shekels.  Hope it helps.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bonaventure's post:
Thanks, guys. Very, very much.
Just a little now. Wish it could be MUCH more!
(11-17-2017, 10:58 AM)Roger Buck Wrote: Just a little now. Wish it could be MUCH more!

Was writing quickly and wish now I'd said more.

So I will add it now.

I wish I could send MUCH more . . . because your tireless dedication to this work over many years, your loving sensitive care of all kinds of people online and your astute awakeness to and analysis/reportage of the world horror deserve SO much more.

And from my perspective, you only get a tiny fraction back of all you put in.

Your help to me alone has been HUGE and there are SO many others you are helping.
Roger, you're always, always far too nice to me. I love ya, man. And K., too Smile
Bumping this thread. Gots to.