H E L P F I S H E A T E R S
A bump for the cause!
Donated a few days ago. Really, people: if you visit this site regularly (especially if you learn from/profit from/benefit from/grow from this site), give something. Come on--a few bucks: we all can go without that third cappuccino or that fourth bourbon or that large fast food lunch when breakfast was only two hours ago or that eighth copy of that first edition.

Think about this way: if a traditional restoration is to occur, Fish Eaters will no doubt be an integral player. You know it is true--put your dollars and your a** behind it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bourbon Apocalypse's post:
  • Roger Buck
(12-06-2017, 09:52 PM)Bourbon Apocalypse Wrote: Donated a few days ago. Really, people: if you visit this site regularly (especially if you learn from/profit from/benefit from/grow from this site), give something. Come on--a few bucks: we all can go without that third cappuccino or that fourth bourbon or that large fast food lunch when breakfast was only two hours ago or that eighth copy of that first edition.

Think about this way: if a traditional restoration is to occur, Fish Eaters will no doubt be an integral player. You know it is true--put your dollars and your a** behind it.

Thanks for that, Bourbon. Very much. 

Not much is needed as things are now, but what little is needed is very needed. Small monthly subscriptions can add up! I'm not really willing to make a list of all my financial/health issues (how boring. And pathetic-sounding), but I'm sometimes tempted LOL  One thing I will say is that the advertising plug-in for the forum isn't working properly, and Google AdSense revenue has been more than halved from what it was at this time last year (I'm not sure if the plug-in is causing that, or if the dearth of people clicking on ads, and the software issues are happening coincidentally). But things are pretty bad financially, so the help of those who can give it without hardship is deeply appreciated (as always, I don't want help from people who are as broke as I am!!! I really, truly don't. The idea makes me sick. I'm not starving or anything. Yet, anyway. Ha.).
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s