Cinnamon Snowflake Bread
Photo 
CINNAMON STAR BREAD BAKEALONG: CHALLENGE #16

[Image: Cinnamon-Star-Bread-Bakealong-1.jpg?yocs=1_&yoloc=us]

Mmmmmm! This has me drooling! I'm thinking it might be just the thing to add to our Christmas morning breakfast.

You can find the recipe here:

https://blog.kingarthurflour.com/2017/11...bakealong/
"..the hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world" -William Ross Wallace
That looks amazing!  I've bookmarked the recipe and will make it at some point in the not to distant future.

Thanks for the tip. Smile
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
(11-17-2017, 01:09 PM)Jeeter Wrote: That looks amazing!  I've bookmarked the recipe and will make it at some point in the not to distant future.

That bread I posted a picture of was also a King Arthur Flour Recipe.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

(11-17-2017, 01:22 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(11-17-2017, 01:09 PM)Jeeter Wrote: That looks amazing!  I've bookmarked the recipe and will make it at some point in the not to distant future.

That bread I posted a picture of was also a King Arthur Flour Recipe.

True, but I don't recall it being fancy and covered with cinnamon. Wink
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
(11-17-2017, 03:03 PM)Jeeter Wrote: True, but I don't recall it being fancy and covered with cinnamon. Wink
Very true, but then, I'm a simple man, with simple appetites! I'll settle for the Dear Vegetarian Wife's regular cinnamon rolls, the last of which I had for breakfast today. Luckily, she made way too much cinnamon sugar, so I can expect them again soon.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

You are most welcome, Jeeter! I subscribed to the King Arthur monthly baking challenges, and there really are some awesome recipes. So far I've only done two of them. This one was absolutely delicious as well:

CINNAMON-APPLE TWIST BREAD BAKEALONG: CHALLENGE #14

[Image: Cinnamon-Apple-Twist-Bread-Bakealong-19...._&yoloc=us]

https://blog.kingarthurflour.com/2017/09...bakealong/

I had to make two of those! And they didn't last long!

Jovan, I have a very special place in my heart for men with simple tastes! My husband is such a man, and I appreciate it so much. Especially when my day has been extra harried from keeping up with the little people........and lately struggling through grading Latin papers and pre algebra....ugh. I'm definitely more of a gourmet girl. ( I think it's my creative outlet. That and my knitting.) But, I was really amazed at how easy the technique to assemble this is. I'm sure anyone could do it with their favorite cinnamon roll recipe and have it turn out beautifully!
"..the hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world" -William Ross Wallace