My Daughter
2+ months ago, I had to file a report with the police because my daughter's bio father has been molesting her. Nothing has moved on the criminal side (police report), but we have started the custodial process to reduce or remove his visitation rights. They have been temporarily suspended, via mediation, until we see the judge.

Please pray that the criminal case picks up speed, and that a proper safe resolution occurs with custody.

Because of her father's actions, she has rejected God and the Church. She wants to explore paganism.  I am at a loss about what to think or say. She is so broken and depressed that I am afraid to press anything.

Please pray for her soul and her heart.
-P&L

“You can only come to the morning through the shadows.”
“Deep roots are not reached by frost.”
That is heartbreaking to hear.  My thoughts and prayers to you and your daughter.
Words fail utterly for something as awful as this. My heart goes out to her and you. I pray for her and will ask my wife to pray, as well.
Click to see at Amazon
[Image: 0.png]

See All my Three Books here at Amazon: viewauthor.at/RogerBuck

My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/RogerBuck
I'm so very sorry to hear of this. I still haven't yet prayed my daily Rosary. You and your daughter will be my intentions, and among my regular intentions from now on.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
I have no idea what to say other than I will certainly add her to my prayers. I am so sorry this is happening to your family. <3
I am in the process of discerning my vocation with the help of my priest. If you would like to read my thoughts as I progress through this process of discernment feel free to visit my blog: https://walkingthelittleway.com
I can't even imagine what you are going through. Definitely will be praying.
“If I saw the gates of hell open and I stood on the brink of the abyss, I would not despair; I would not lose hope of mercy, because I would trust in you, my God.” ~St. Gemma
Praying.

I'm so sorry for all of you.

St. Dymphna, pray for us!