FIRST ALIEN CONTACT?
Now this is curious and perhaps a supporting finding for Panspermia?

Quote:Link to Original Article

Russian cosmonauts find mysterious bacteria on the hull of the International Space Station that’s NOT from Earth
By Sam Webb

FIRST ALIEN CONTACT?
The cosmonaut said that living bacteria harvested from the metal skin may be from outer space
27th November 2017, 4:48 pm
Updated: 27th November 2017, 4:48 pm

BACTERIA discovered on the surface of the International Space Station may not be from Earth, a Russian cosmonaut claims.
Anton Shkaplerov, an ISS expedition flight engineer who will take his third trip to the space station in December, said that living bacteria harvested from the metal skin may be extraterrestrial.

[Image: nintchdbpict0003219181291.jpg?strip=all&w=960]

Handout - Getty
The mystery bacteria was harvested from the surface of the ISS

Microorganisms from Earth have been found on the station's skin before but they have got there thanks to the ionosphere lift phenomenon, where substances from Earth rise into the atmosphere.

Shkaplerov said: "Bacteria that had not been there during the launch of the ISS module were found on the swabs.
"So they have flew from somewhere in space and settled on the outside hull."

He added that the samples are being probed by scientists and seem to be safe.
Bizarre 'alien cylinder' spotted on Nasa's International Space Station live feed
[Image: nintchdbpict000368563684.jpg?strip=all&w=960]
Getty - Contributor
The bacteria may not be from Earth. File picture

Incredibly, bacteria found on the ISS can survive in a vacuum and temperatures ranging from -150C to 150C.
Last month Sky reported that bacterial cells treated with a common antibiotic were spotted changing shape to survive while aboard the ISS.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
'BACTERIA discovered on the surface of the International Space Station may not be from Earth...'

Nuff said.  $1000, says they are.
(12-16-2017, 09:59 AM)cassini Wrote: 'BACTERIA discovered on the surface of the International Space Station may not be from Earth...'

Nuff said.  $1000, says they are.

I wouldn't take that bet. Panspermia is one remote possibility, but the more likely is it's terrestrial in origin, but they haven't been able to catagorize it yet.

This makes more sense. From the article:

Quote:Microorganisms from Earth have been found on the station's skin before but they have got there thanks to the ionosphere lift phenomenon, where substances from Earth rise into the atmosphere.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain