“The Dictator Pope”: Mysterious New Book Looks “Behind the Mask” of Francis
(12-01-2017, 05:42 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: Sister, I respect the Holy Father and I pray for him fervently. That does not, however, mean that I am blind to the catastrophe that his Pontificate has become.

I don't think I am blind either. But I hardly know how to talk about this pontificate. Tongue tied I am ...

As for the book, I imagine there's plenty of substance, here, alas. There may well be exaggerations and distortions, as well, though. I want to be prudent.

Still, your point about "magic circle" is taken, Vox. I've known enough magicians and masons in my life to know this kind of stuff is not paranoid. Not at all.

We are facing dark things. It is very, very hard to know how to communicate them. I fear the sensational book copy alone will put off a vast majority of people.

Quote:Quote from the Amazon blurb:

The inside story of the most tyrannical and unprincipled papacy of modern times.

Jorge Bergoglio was elected Pope in 2013 as a liberal and a reformer. In fact, he had long been known in his native Argentina as a manipulative politician and a skilful self-presenter. Behind the mask of a genial man of the people, Pope Francis has consolidated his position as a dictator who rules by fear and has allied himself with the most corrupt elements in the Vatican to prevent and reverse the reforms that were expected of him.

Note - it doesn't put me off. I want to read this.

But sometimes "less is more". Many people can't handle things like this ... they call you "extremist" and just "switch off".

I wonder how the book will do. The tragedy here will be if the author is saying a lot that has substance and he just gets written off as a nut.
Click to see at Amazon
[Image: charles-coulombe-120h.png]

Hear the FIRST CHAPTER on my YouTube Channel:

See my Three Books here at Amazon: viewauthor.at/RogerBuck

Messages In This Thread
RE: “The Dictator Pope”: Mysterious New Book Looks “Behind the Mask” of Francis - by Roger Buck - 12-02-2017, 08:20 AM