Correlation between Meyers-Briggs and type of traditionalism?
(12-03-2017, 11:19 AM)BobR67 Wrote: Not sure how to describe myself. I live in the middle of nowhere Ohio. I try to follow the traditional practices of the Catholic Faith. FE, has been my savior.

The TLM is over an hour away, I do attend a Byzantine Catholc Devine Liturgy once a month, it's about 45 minutes away. My local parish is about a 10 minute walk. I do attend daily mass at the local parish, the priest does a pretty good job. Also I go to Eucharistic adoration on Fridays.

I have tried to find traditionally minded Catholics in the parish, I have had no luck. So I am basically a loner, like a desert monk. My wife thinks Im crazy. She is a fallen away Catholic.
Pax et Bonum!  Like most, you are doing the best you can given the circumstances - which you yourself did not create!  Keep all your concerns in prayer offering it to God who is watching all of it.....angeltime :pray2:
I was categorized to INFJ.
Unfortunately I don't have any "fun facts" about me unless being a practicing Catholic counts.

Trying to get better every day week.
(12-03-2017, 02:29 AM)Gjovan66102 Wrote:
(12-03-2017, 12:15 AM)Smiley Wrote: I am forced to go to NO Masses once a month due to my being a reader. 
Not to derail, but I'm curious. Are you an Instituted Lector under the Code of Canon Law or just a 'reader'? Until the faeces hit the artificial wind making machine today, I had been thinking of applying to be and Instituted Lector or Acolyte (Yes! We have them here in the Diocese of Lincoln.)

I'm honestly not sure. I signed up at the parish office and they give me a book every time they release a new years readings.
   [Image: eS0ANTA.png]
I sometimes come up as ISTJ, sometimes as INTJ. I used to be very much for SSPX, but their canonical status started bothering me and now I'm at a loss what to do. An FSSP priest says a mass maybe once a month in a church that's almost an hour away. I don't go to the local NO mostly because I'm lazy and I feel uneasy there.
(12-03-2017, 03:49 PM)Smiley Wrote: I'm honestly not sure. I signed up at the parish office and they give me a book every time they release a new years readings.

You're probably just a reader then. If you were an Instituted Lector, I think you would remember the ceremony when the Bishop commissioned you to the ministry! :LOL:
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
Well whadda you know? I've been wrong this whole time! I just took the Myers Briggs test again and I'm actually an ENFP - A. The description of this type sounds way more like me.
   [Image: eS0ANTA.png]