Choosing the Easy No
Something I wanted to share here:

"The inclination towards sin is ingrained in our human nature, and sins against purity can quickly become a habit. Sexual sins are especially hard to avoid because our bodies react so strongly to the pleasure that comes from them. Once you head past a certain point, it’s literally impossible to turn back. Our brains and bodies go on autopilot. We forget about God, our resolve not to sin, and the consequences of sin. Then, when it’s all over, we crash back to reality and beat ourselves up. We KNOW better! We PROMISED God we wouldn’t sin anymore! Now we have to go to confession AGAIN....."
Before I criticize a man, I like to walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when I do criticize him, I'm a mile away and I have his shoes.

I'm federal agent Jack Bauer. This is the longest day of my life. 

It all kind of falls into avoiding occasions of sin. I think all of us, no matter what our weaknesses are tend to allow ourselves to get caught into those situations too often. The occasions of sin quickly turn into heavy temptations, soon our minds become clouded and we can't think about anything else, eventually we give in and sin. If we avoid the occasion of sin then we can more successfully avoid the sin itself. It's certainly not so easy to accomplish when sins become habitual.
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612

[Image: 2lq3.png]