Chilling!
[Image: DQNcs-KUQAAJtNj.jpg:large]
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
[b]Thomas Paine Revisit‏ [/b]@TomRevisited1
FollowFollow @TomRevisited1
More

Replying to @HenryMakow
Thus, your insurance company will no longer maintain your policy as long as our credit card records show alcohol purchases and/or products containing an abundance of refined sugar.  
                                                 Have a nice day!

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
It's worrying how many of these 'smart' devices listen to what we say.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 3 users Like For Petes Sake's post:
  • Catherine, Justin Alphonsus, Sacred Heart lover
Anyone else notice that Mark Zuckerberg isn't actually a human?  Look closely and you'll notice he's actually an alien wearing human skin.  Weird!
(12-04-2017, 09:10 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: [Image: DQNcs-KUQAAJtNj.jpg:large]

Nice try, fridge. But I'm pregnant and have a sledgehammer and crowbar. I will have my olives and Greek yogurt.

Seriously though. This kind of thing is why I'm always trying to slow my technophile husband's roll.
[-] The following 2 users Like Catherine's post:
  • GRA, Sacred Heart lover
To the extent that you can, avoid using "smart" technology and use cash as often as possible.
"The missionaries of the 16th century were convinced that the unbaptized person is lost forever. After the Second Vatican Council, this conviction was definitely abandoned. The result was a two-sided, deep crisis. Without this attentiveness to salvation, the Faith loses its foundation." -Benedict XVI, Avvenire interview, March 16th, 2016
I like my credit card points too much to use cash.
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612

[Image: 2lq3.png]
It is inevitable. Soon there will be no cash or as a first wave, fewer businesses will accept cash. Already, many will not accept certain denominations of bills. Smart phones, et al, are NOT really smart to have. They, like Alexia, monitor and remember what they hear and they are capable of hearing a lot. NSA can turn on a shut down a phone being charged and listen in. These 'smart' phones are way too technologically savvy. Now, like the post's refrigerator, our technocratic devices really are capable of being hacked, now TVs, computers, all this 'smart' stuff in our homes is a potential listening or watching point for a hacker. Security and safety in our homes is more fleeting than at any other time in history.

Once upon a time, there was very few ways to monitor people. Now it is an ongoing process. Big Brother is here and he is Google/Amazon.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out

A democracy which makes or even effectively prepares for modern, scientific war must necessarily cease to be democratic. No country can be really well prepared for modern war unless it is governed by a tyrant, at the head of a highly trained and perfectly obedient bureaucracy
Huxley

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything  
Einstein

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain
(12-05-2017, 12:17 PM)Zedta Wrote: It is inevitable. Soon there will be no cash or as a first wave, fewer businesses will accept cash. Already, many will not accept certain denominations of bills. Smart phones, et al, are NOT really smart to have. They, like Alexia, monitor and remember what they hear and they are capable of hearing a lot. NSA can turn on a shut down a phone being charged and listen in. These 'smart' phones are way too technologically savvy. Now, like the post's refrigerator, our technocratic devices really are capable of being hacked, now TVs, computers, all this 'smart' stuff in our homes is a potential listening or watching point for a hacker. Security and safety in our homes is more fleeting than at any other time in history.

Once upon a time, there was very few ways to monitor people. Now it is an ongoing process. Big Brother is here and he is Google/Amazon.

Frankly,  I just want to get out of this world at this point.  All of this surveillance stuff causes me anxiety.  I know God has put is in this time specifically for a reason, I guess, but I really wish I could have lived and died anytime but now.
"The missionaries of the 16th century were convinced that the unbaptized person is lost forever. After the Second Vatican Council, this conviction was definitely abandoned. The result was a two-sided, deep crisis. Without this attentiveness to salvation, the Faith loses its foundation." -Benedict XVI, Avvenire interview, March 16th, 2016
(12-05-2017, 01:11 PM)BC Wrote:
(12-05-2017, 12:17 PM)Zedta Wrote: It is inevitable. Soon there will be no cash or as a first wave, fewer businesses will accept cash. Already, many will not accept certain denominations of bills. Smart phones, et al, are NOT really smart to have. They, like Alexia, monitor and remember what they hear and they are capable of hearing a lot. NSA can turn on a shut down a phone being charged and listen in. These 'smart' phones are way too technologically savvy. Now, like the post's refrigerator, our technocratic devices really are capable of being hacked, now TVs, computers, all this 'smart' stuff in our homes is a potential listening or watching point for a hacker. Security and safety in our homes is more fleeting than at any other time in history.

Frankly,  I just want to get out of this world at this point.  All of this surveillance stuff causes me anxiety.  I know God has put is in this time specifically for a reason, I guess, but I really wish I could have lived and died anytime but now.

Watch Quo Vadis and maybe you'll reconsider. Wink

Or here, the civil war might have been more fun! Smile

Anyshways, it gets to me too.  Then I think, well at least we know how this ends and who the winner will be!

We're all gonna die sooner or later anyway.

As far and trying to salvage our privacy, I think that ship has sailed.

So I will live proud and without fear until they come and get me!  Ice Cream

-Our Lady of La Salette

[-] The following 1 user Likes Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • Zedta