Long Live VoxClamantis!!
(12-06-2017, 02:07 PM)Jeeter Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 11:53 AM)BluegrassMTBer Wrote: I see the Society of Francis the First has spread to other threads. Or maybe other threads have spread to the Society. Thread spread Grateful Dead bread wed.

*real deep toke to get in the full "spirit" of things*

Yeah, man, but like, don't all threads and posts got to the same forum, maaaaaan??

There is only one forum, maaan.  There are no divisions between us, dude.  It's a social construct that's just all in your mind. Cool
"Even if I had all the crimes possible on my conscience...I would simply throw myself into my Saviour's arms... I know that in the twinkling of an eye all those thousands of sins would be consumed as a drop of water cast into a blazing fire."  St. Therese of Lisieux

“a Church which is poorer in doctrine is not more pastoral, but only more ignorant.” ---Cardinal Caffarra

"The only alternative to One Nation under God is all nations under God-knows-what." Joseph Pearce 

Morality is not chronological
(12-06-2017, 02:18 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 02:07 PM)Jeeter Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 11:53 AM)BluegrassMTBer Wrote: I see the Society of Francis the First has spread to other threads. Or maybe other threads have spread to the Society. Thread spread Grateful Dead bread wed.

*real deep toke to get in the full "spirit" of things*

Yeah, man, but like, don't all threads and posts got to the same forum, maaaaaan??

There is only one forum, maaan.  There are no divisions between us, dude.  It's a social construct that's just all in your mind. Cool

Vox why did you move this thread?!?!?!?!?!
In any event:  Long may you live!!!!!!
(12-06-2017, 02:18 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: There is only one forum, maaan.  There are no divisions between us, dude.  It's a social construct that's just all in your mind. Cool

Whoah. That's deep. Goo-goo-Ka-choo.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil
Vive Vox, notre mère supérieure!
"Even if I had all the crimes possible on my conscience...I would simply throw myself into my Saviour's arms... I know that in the twinkling of an eye all those thousands of sins would be consumed as a drop of water cast into a blazing fire."  St. Therese of Lisieux

“a Church which is poorer in doctrine is not more pastoral, but only more ignorant.” ---Cardinal Caffarra

"The only alternative to One Nation under God is all nations under God-knows-what." Joseph Pearce 

Morality is not chronological
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • jovan66102
Most of us spend our time in the forum, which is dandy. Thank you, Vox, for this spirit saver. However, I think the real treasure to be uncovered is the wealth of information that Vox has collected and packaged for her dear readers in the informational pages.

Really, if you visit this site more than a few times a week, you should consider contributing. Golly, you may even be better off giving Vox your money than your local parish, depending upon how they use their funds.