Traditional Mass in the East?
Pax et Bonum!  Pastoral permission has been given to prepare a list of names of persons who are serious about attending the Monthly Sunday Tridentine Mass.  The location would be in the eastern part of the Toronto Ontario Diocese, more specifically in Durham Region.  Anyone wanting to include their name, phone# or email on the list which will be submitted after sufficient number of names sometime after the New Year, please pray & :pray2: contact -
Margaret
clarehouse11@gmail.com
[-] The following 1 user Likes angeltime's post:
  • olorin12
Wonderful!  Of course, we would only want people to sign who actually intend to attend the Mass, no?  Otherwise the list won't fulfil its intended purpose.

Do you have a priest in mind who plans to celebrate the Mass?
"There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church -- which is, of course, quite a different thing." -Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity." -Fr. John Hardon, S.J.
(12-07-2017, 11:37 AM)Steven Wrote: Wonderful!  Of course, we would only want people to sign who actually intend to attend the Mass, no?  Otherwise the list won't fulfil its intended purpose.

Do you have a priest in mind who plans to celebrate the Mass?
Pax et Bonum!  God reward you for responding.....yes, there is a priest very gifted with the Latin interested and now doing the Low Mass on Friday nights.  Another priest not too far away, is very supportive offering his assistance in whatever way possible.  Then there is the priest who is in charge of the Latin Masses in this part of the diocese (east) and he does the Tridentine Mass everyday - more central in the diocese but as I said, in charge of this part - east.  So, all 3 are on board, but have stated first I/we can compile a list of interested members and more will be discussed about a monthly Sunday Tridentine Mass.  We have to try and so many are travelling great distances even at night in the winter, so I think this may be a solution for the east.  Please let me know what area of the Toronto Diocese you are in and use my email also.  (I believe the pastor will be putting an announcement in his bulletin or making a verbal announcement.)   Thankyou and God bless, angeltime
Glad you know you have clerical support!  I don't live in Toronto or anywhere near it.  I just travel to teach Latin Mass lessons for clergy, so I was determining whether I could be of any assistance for that. :)
"There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church -- which is, of course, quite a different thing." -Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity." -Fr. John Hardon, S.J.
(12-07-2017, 01:11 PM)Steven Wrote: Glad you know you have clerical support!  I don't live in Toronto or anywhere near it.  I just travel to teach Latin Mass lessons for clergy, so I was determining whether I could be of any assistance for that. :)
Pax et Bonum!  Well, thankyou for information and that is good to know there are people traveling around to teach the Latin Mass for Clergy!  I imagine though, that the priests have their connections in where to study or contact someone for help.  Are you in Canada or Ontario??  I notice there is a lot on the websites also for learning.  Thankyou again for your interest and information.  Question:  Do you know a Canadian Traditional Newspaper where I could place an announcement??  Blessings, angeltime :monstrance:
You might message my friend, David Domet at Vox Cantoris on Facebook. He's in Toronto, and he has a blog, also called Vox Cantoris on which he has this displayed today:
[Image: Toronto%20Masses.jpg]
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
(12-07-2017, 05:58 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: You might message my friend, David Domet at Vox Cantoris on Facebook. He's in Toronto, and he has a blog, also called Vox Cantoris on which he has this displayed today:
[Image: Toronto%20Masses.jpg]

Peace.....thankyou!  I have spoken with David and am a visitor of Una Voce.  David is more keen on advertising once it is up and running and that is understandable.  He has offered any assistance or advice I might need.  In the meantime, it is important to stay within the space given to work in by Pastors and their communication here at this end of the diocese.  God bless you for your help too!!  angeltime :pray: