Pope Seeks to Change the "Lord's Prayer"
(12-09-2017, 11:11 AM)Trad Catholic27 Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 10:59 AM)Trad Catholic27 Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 06:30 AM)angeltime Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 06:17 AM)austenbosten Wrote: Well...at least the Protestants who have no intention of converting are happy about this.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/12/0...pting.html

While I am willing to accept a better translation, it's just the fact it's coming from this man that makes me so unwilling and skeptical.  I sadly just do not trust this man.
Peace.....I read some time ago that there are only 3,000 words in the Aramaic language and that one word or phrase could have several meanings depending on the context.  (I don't think people then talked as often as us).....anyhow, I have lost some trust also, but not in God!  I wonder if Pope F can change any of the 10 Commandments such as Thou shalt not commit adultery - since the topic of Adultery is on the table these days.  I hope he stops this soon!  angeltime
Why are we being so paranoid about the Papacy of Pope Francis since we really should be praying more for him than worrying about it.

Just because the eastern orthodox claim that their litgury is still intact doesn't mean that they are without problems
We need to  remember that there is very little we can do about the Holy Father Francis since the Church is a monarchy established by Christ.

That doesn't mean that we have to agree with everything he does but we must always respect His Office
I respect the office, but don't expect me to not voice my concerns or have my disagreements.

Even in a monarchies, the lowliest serf has the right to criticise his king, if the king is committing acts worthy of criticism. It doesn't mean it will make a difference, nor will the king care, since bad kings are often tyrants, and tyrants care little about those whom they are supposed to serve. Yet the groanings of the peasants will surely be heard by the princes and lords of the land as a warning to the next king who dare seeks to follow in the tyrant's footsteps.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes austenbosten's post:
  • angeltime

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pope Seeks to Change the "Lord's Prayer" - by austenbosten - 12-09-2017, 12:18 PM