My first venture into podcasting
Here is a link to my first venture into podcasting, 'The Immaculate Conception and My Conversion'. I hope to, soon, learn how to include illustrations with my narration, and upload them to YouTube. 
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 6 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • HailGilbert, In His Love, olorin12, Roger Buck, Sacred Heart lover, VoxClamantis
That was beautiful, Jovan!

I learned much I didn't know.

You were so blessed to have such a strong faith at a young age. :)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • jovan66102
(12-08-2017, 01:22 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: Here is a link to my first venture into podcasting, 'The Immaculate Conception and My Conversion'. I hope to, soon, learn how to include illustrations with my narration, and upload them to YouTube. 
Pax et Bonum!  Wonderful story of how you came to accept the Blessed Mother as the Immaculate Conception!  I have a few friends who are Third Order Carmelites, Secular and I myself am a Penitent with the Brothers and Sisters of Penance.  I too reflected back on some earlier documents and then felt called to live the early first Rule St Francis gave to his Penitents in Assisi.  So, the Lord has His time and His purpose for each of us!  

This is the first I heard of Podcast and I quite enjoy it!  I like the idea that you will include pictures, somehow.....

God bless you on this beautiful and holy day of the Immaculate Conception!  angeltime :incense:
Thank you both for your kind words. I have the script written for my next, entitled, 'How I Developed a Devotion to Our Blessed Mother and How It Made Me a Catholic!'. I'll ptobably record it tomorrow night.

St Bernard of Clairvaux

FishEaters Group on MeWe
Congratulations, good buddy! Excellent first time podcasting and on an excellent topic -- your conversion. Have Our Savior through Our Lady grant you every success in the future!
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." - G. K. Chesterton
[-] The following 1 user Likes HailGilbert's post:
  • Roger Buck
This was moving to hear. You speak with strength, clarity and a depth of erudition provided by decades of very obviously deep engagement with the faith and tradition. I see you doing great work with this, Jovan ...
Click to see at Amazon
[Image: charles-coulombe-120h.png]

Hear the FIRST CHAPTER on my YouTube Channel:

See my Three Books here at Amazon: viewauthor.at/RogerBuck
THank you, Hail Gilbert (Check your Facebook! I just added you to a new group I started.), and Roger. Now, if I can just learn to use PowerPoint or any presentation software, I can make video podcasts, and upload them to YouTube!

St Bernard of Clairvaux

FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • Roger Buck