Unfortunate incidents.. Don't know where my life is headed...!
[Image: latin_cross.png?v=5] PAX DOMINUS VOBISCUM [Image: latin_cross.png?v=5]

For the past one week (or rather past few months), things have not been going well for me...  :s

During the Communion Rite at Sunday Mass in the past week, the priest accidentally served me 2 hosts but one landed down on the floor... I don't know if I'm being scrupulous but, I'm feeling embarrassed and guilty about it... :(

I am searching for a well-paying job here which has better prospects of growth, has a great work culture and provides a handsome salary... I have applied to many job openings online but no suitable leads until now... And the poor job market condition scenario and low prospects of getting a lead as per expectations has made me wonder over the past few months where my life is headed...! :huh:

Also, yesterday my laptop went bonkers, the storage drive got corrupted and I have lost all my data...!  :( (save for a few files which I could manage to backup...)

I'm feeling so useless and without any hope...!  All my goal-setting efforts have gone down the drain...! :( :cry: :-/

I fear about what worse is going to happen next...!  :-/

I just need your prayers to help me brave these difficult times in a cool-headed, mature and calm manner...! :pray2: As of now, I just pray to God to show me a ray of hope so that I don't lose my faith... :(

Thanks in advance...!
[Image: y4mYRN-ummmkmVnvHhXskhcmGwkdRP6s0fIGNOHH...pmode=none]
"During the Communion Rite at Sunday Mass in the past week, the priest accidentally served me 2 hosts but one landed down on the floor... I don't know if I'm being scrupulous but, I'm feeling embarrassed and guilty about it... [Image: sad.gif] "

Please don't feel guilty! This was obviously not your fault in any way.

Prayers for you! :pray2:
[-] The following 1 user Likes In His Love's post:
  • AndreasIosephus
Peace, my friend!

I too tend to get into a downward spiral when several things in a row don't go well.

I have found great peace from reading 

Trustful Surrender to Divine Providence by Fr. Jean Baptiste Saint-Jure & St. Claude de la Colombiere

It's a short, fast read and if you haven't read it you can find it online for free at this link:

http://www.saintsbooks.net/books/Fr.%20J...idence.pdf

Just remember, God's got this! Ask Him what He wants you to learn through this.  ;)

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • AndreasIosephus