Unfortunate incidents.. Don't know where my life is headed...!
[Image: latin_cross.png?v=5] PAX DOMINUS VOBISCUM [Image: latin_cross.png?v=5]

For the past one week (or rather past few months), things have not been going well for me...  :s

During the Communion Rite at Sunday Mass in the past week, the priest accidentally served me 2 hosts but one landed down on the floor... I don't know if I'm being scrupulous but, I'm feeling embarrassed and guilty about it... :(

I am searching for a well-paying job here which has better prospects of growth, has a great work culture and provides a handsome salary... I have applied to many job openings online but no suitable leads until now... And the poor job market condition scenario and low prospects of getting a lead as per expectations has made me wonder over the past few months where my life is headed...! :huh:

Also, yesterday my laptop went bonkers, the storage drive got corrupted and I have lost all my data...!  :( (save for a few files which I could manage to backup...)

I'm feeling so useless and without any hope...!  All my goal-setting efforts have gone down the drain...! :( :cry: :-/

I fear about what worse is going to happen next...!  :-/

I just need your prayers to help me brave these difficult times in a cool-headed, mature and calm manner...! :pray2: As of now, I just pray to God to show me a ray of hope so that I don't lose my faith... :(

Thanks in advance...!
[Image: y4mYRN-ummmkmVnvHhXskhcmGwkdRP6s0fIGNOHH...pmode=none]
"During the Communion Rite at Sunday Mass in the past week, the priest accidentally served me 2 hosts but one landed down on the floor... I don't know if I'm being scrupulous but, I'm feeling embarrassed and guilty about it... [Image: sad.gif] "

Please don't feel guilty! This was obviously not your fault in any way.

Prayers for you! :pray2:
[-] The following 1 user Likes In His Love's post:
  • AndreasIosephus
Peace, my friend!

I too tend to get into a downward spiral when several things in a row don't go well.

I have found great peace from reading 

Trustful Surrender to Divine Providence by Fr. Jean Baptiste Saint-Jure & St. Claude de la Colombiere

It's a short, fast read and if you haven't read it you can find it online for free at this link:

http://www.saintsbooks.net/books/Fr.%20J...idence.pdf

Just remember, God's got this! Ask Him what He wants you to learn through this.  ;)

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • AndreasIosephus