Pope Francis's Sacrilegious Nativity Scene
(12-20-2017, 05:23 PM)cassini Wrote: The condemnations of the Father in the Old Testament are no longer binding. Roll on Sodom and Gomorrah, you have been liberated by Christ, your condemnation is no longer binding.

Are you serious?
First of all, you missed my statement that the moral law still binds, and even if the OT moral law didn't, the sin of Sodom is condemned in the New Testament, e.g.

Quote:1 Corinthians 6:9-10
Know you not that the unjust shall not possess the kingdom of God? Do not err: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers,

10 Nor the effeminate, nor liers with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor railers, nor extortioners, shall possess the kingdom of God.

1 Timothy 1:9

Knowing this, that the law is not made for the just man, but for the unjust and disobedient, for the ungodly, and for sinners, for the wicked and defiled, for murderers of fathers, and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
10 For fornicators, for them who defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and whatever other thing is contrary to sound doctrine,...

Jude 7
As Sodom and Gomorrha, and the neighbouring cities, in like manner, having given themselves to fornication, and going after other flesh, were made an example, suffering the punishment of eternal fire.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pope Francis's Sacrilegious Nativity Scene - by jovan66102 - 12-20-2017, 05:37 PM