Pope Francis's Sacrilegious Nativity Scene
(12-20-2017, 03:10 PM)cassini Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 02:32 AM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: I think this is a most productive and fruitful conversation, but can we please do without the snark?

We are brothers and sisters in Christ seeking the truth after all.

It's quite understandable to have questions about these things.

Let's continue to help each other discern the truth in love, okay?   :heart: :)

Well said Sacred Heart Lover. It seems I have opened a can of worms that many Catholics do not want to hear or know about. For that one must be punished with words. But I am well used to it, for the truth is not always welcome. Here are some of their comments:

'We have someone quoting a heretic website to 'prove' that the Church is in violation of Scripture, what are we supposed to do? Join the Church of Nice?'

'So you have no problem with things which were consecrated to pagan gods being used for Christian purposes but if it resembles a penis then its devils work?'

'Sorry, but I don't suffer heretics gladly or people quoting from them in an attempt to prove the Church wrong.'

'Cassini, does that mean you don't have a Christmas tree up in your house now this Advent Season for Christmas?'
....................................................................................................................

I really don't appreciate my sincere question being used as an accusation of persecution.
[-] The following 1 user Likes austenbosten's post:
  • jovan66102

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pope Francis's Sacrilegious Nativity Scene - by austenbosten - 12-20-2017, 07:45 PM