Cellphone radiation causing entire generation of mentally ill lunatics in America?
G 5 is awful! At this frequency, the radiation is resonant with our DNA and that can cause changes...bad ones.

Here's more about something a lot of folks have been warning about for years:

Quote:Cellphone radiation causing entire generation of mentally ill lunatics in America?
[Image: Mike-Adams-Circle-94x94.jpg]
New science confirms that cellphone radiation causes severe brain damage.
With today's youth using more cellphones than ever before -- and demonstrating more lunacy and mass mental illness than ever before -- are we now seeing the results of widespread brain damage caused by cellphone radiation?
California has just warned that cellphones cause severe neurological dysfunction, and a new documentary is warning about the long-term effects.
Find the full story here (with accompanying insane videos).
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
The Tin Foil Hat Society, eh? Blame it on new technology. If you look at mental illness in America between 1950 and 1990 and compare it to mental illness in other countries, what do you find? You know the answer. It's much, much higher. Is it because Americans had cell phones and other countries did not? Most people didn't get cell phones until after 1990. 

Isn't it funny that the Swiss psychiatrist, Carl Jung, once remarked: "I have found in my practice that believing Catholics suffer less from neurosis and are easier to cure than Protestants and Jews."

There is such a tendency in America to find an easy scapegoat, preferably something that isn't personal, that you don't have to root out of yourself, a simple elegant solution to a devastating problem. The problem is spiritual. Not many people believe in God anymore. The society is designed around treating the human as an object: a machine for the production of goods and services; a sex object; an object to fulfil our fantasies. We objectify one another and when we're done with each other, we throw the other away. Divorce. Old people in old people's homes. Discarded kids shuttled from one divorced parent to another. No wonder people are crying inside and they have no support, no comfort. Until they turn to God. Then, the cure comes. 
Good points, but what also happens when you turn to God and find prayer, you also don't spend as much time on toxic social media sites or on the cell phone with it in your face all day long. Sorry, read the whole article. There is good science there and we have the declarations of some of the founders/developers of Facebook admitting they used psychological techniques that were know to be habit forming to the point of addiction, mainly to get a person hooked on their own endorphins from self-gratification.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
I don't know if cell phone radiation effects mental health, but I think there has to be some hazards to our health.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic...fects.aspx

Cell Phone Warning Issued in 2000
When Dr. Davis started to dig, she found out that a fellow named William Stewart, who had been Margaret Thatcher's chief science advisor, had issued a warning for the Royal College of Physicians, advising that teenagers not use cell phones. He did this in the year 2000. Dr. Davis realized that if there was indeed a danger, it was imperative that action be taken now... not decades later:

"If we wait for proof of harm – and that proof is brain cancer... What we know about brain cancer is this: it can take 40 years to develop. We know that from when the bombs fell toward the end of World War II – there was no increase in brain cancer at all until 40 years after. And we know that there is an increase in brain cancer from ionizing radiation associated with that bomb.

If brain cancers have 40-year latency in a population, and we wait for evidence as we did with tobacco and asbestos and population increases of cancer, we will be in huge trouble.

More importantly, we have evidence that cellphone radiation interferes with sperm production, sperm quality, and sperm vitality. We know that there are millions – in fact, billions – of young people growing up, keeping phones in their front pockets. The fine print warning that comes with the Android says, 'Keep it 2.54 centimeters from the pregnant abdomen or the abdomen of a teenager.' ...Nobody reads it. The iPhone 4S has fine print warnings also to not to put it in your pocket.1"

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic...ngers.aspx
[-] The following 1 user Likes BC's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux