Chaplain for our TLM Community
Wink 
Does anybody have a suggestion concerning how our community could get a TLM chaplain? We have a weekly afternoon Mass in a gorgeous church but the bishop does not want to provide us a chaplain for the present. I am presently praying a perpetual novena to St. Joseph. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
(12-25-2017, 09:47 AM)Edmund Campion Wrote: Does anybody have a suggestion concerning how our community could get a TLM chaplain? We have a weekly afternoon Mass in a gorgeous church but the bishop does not want to provide us a chaplain for the present. I am presently praying a perpetual novena to St. Joseph. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

The weekly afternoon Mass, is it in English, and you're hoping to find a priest to say the TLM instead (or in addition), or is your goal rather to have an assigned chaplain for pastoral duties beyond just saying weekly Mass?
"There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church -- which is, of course, quite a different thing." -Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity." -Fr. John Hardon, S.J.