Has Pope Francis lost jurisdiction?
(12-27-2017, 11:41 PM)In His Love Wrote: angeltime, let's say that you and your friend were living at the time of the Arian crisis. Would you tell your friend not to bother because things are just too confusing, the local priests are preaching that Jesus is not divine, now isn't a good time, etc? Or would you tell your friend to find the most orthodox parish he or she can and to offer up the brokenness and confusion to Our Lord and console His Sacred Heart?

Peace.....I guess the bar is very low and our dear Pope doesn't seem to do or say much to lift it and this makes many people reluctant to point another in his direction.  Whether he is in there legally or not, just adds to the concern that he doesn't seem to do to much to maintain and cherish Church teaching and morals - one cannot talk out of both sides of their mouth - it is or it isn't and in this case, it doesn't seem to be!  For me personally, I wouldn't care how wrong a person was in what they did or decision they made about a certain matter, as long as they were honest and forthcoming to say, "this was an error or I spoke too quickly or I could have answered my Cardinals etc etc."  Then, we can discuss, correct and move on.  angeltime
(12-27-2017, 11:13 PM)In His Love Wrote: There are solidly traditional Novus Ordos out there. Christ the King in Oklahoma City, EWTN's Masses in Alabama, and Assumption Grotto in Detroit come to mind.
And every Church in the Diocese of Lincoln!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • In His Love