St. Francis Xavier's right arm is going to travel through Canada in January.
More information can be found here: https://cco.ca/relic/

I'm going to try to go with my family when the relic arrives at a parish near me, weather permitting. I'll be bringing items to touch to it so I can make relics! :)
[-] The following 1 user Likes In His Love's post:
  • Dino
Does anyone have PrairieMom's email address, by any chance? I think she would be interested in this.
... I just flew in from Rome, and boy is my arm tired ...  :P
[-] The following 3 users Like MagisterMusicae's post:
  • GangGreen, In His Love, jovan66102
(12-28-2017, 05:43 PM)MagisterMusicae Wrote: ... I just flew in from Rome, and boy is my arm tired ...  :P
*ba dum TISHHH!*

:D
Praying for many conversions in my city when the relic is here.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ivanhoe's post:
  • In His Love
Is it proper to pray to a saint mentally, or should I whisper something as I approach the reliquary?
(01-04-2018, 12:07 AM)In His Love Wrote: Is it proper to pray to a saint mentally, or should I whisper something as I approach the reliquary?

I think either should work, but if it were I, I would whisper my prayer, forming the words with my lips, just as I say the Office if there are others about.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • In His Love
Thank you, Jovan. I'm looking forward to this event!
It turns out that the Relic Pilgrim Guide put out by the group who organized this says they will only permit the touching of a prayer card to the relic when people come up to venerate it (for its protection). I'll more than likely simply touch it, look at it, and ask St. Francis Xavier to pray for me. I'll touch a card to it if they give them to visitors.