2018 Trad Calendar
Here's one from Romanitas Press. It has all the fasting/abstaining info, including for Ember Days, all based on the 1962 calendar. This calendar features:
  • lithographs
  • monthly devotion headliner
  • memos about optional votive Masses
  • rules for traditional fasting and abstinence
  • reminders about devotional and indulgence items
  • notes about Temporal and Seasonal Cycle items (applicable for the Roman Breviary)
  • Coil-bound, card stock, illustrated with lithographs. 15 pages. $7.50

Sample pages:

[Image: 20903b_a3dfff22cca24735988c3cc6d6f15f7d~mv2.webp]

[Image: 20903b_d243046720334ed880a2f656393e4f58~mv2.webp]
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 1 user Likes VoxClamantis's post:
  • FultonFan
Here is another great one, that I've used for years. It also has the secular holidays listed, and comes in a Canadian and an American edition. The theme for 2018 is the Holy Face, with each month having a different traditional depiction.

[Image: Nov_2018-detail.jpg]

$6.50 + S&H, and this year, because of the theme, a blessed Holy Face medal is included free. They also have a colour printed version for $9.50 + S&H. Contact Wilmy of Trad Books at wilmys@tradbooks.com
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
Does the Canadian edition go something like “All Hallos Eve, eh”?

Kidding aside, it’s interesting there’s different editions. Bilingual in French & English?
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeeter's post:
  • In His Love
(12-28-2017, 10:04 PM)Jeeter Wrote: Does the Canadian edition go something like “All Hallos Eve, eh”?

Kidding aside, it’s interesting there’s different editions. Bilingual in French & English?

Different secular holidays and different local feasts.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul's post:
  • Jeeter
(12-28-2017, 10:04 PM)Jeeter Wrote: Does the Canadian edition go something like “All Hallos Eve, eh”?

"It's Sunday! Beauty, eh?"
[-] The following 1 user Likes In His Love's post:
  • Jeeter
(12-28-2017, 10:07 PM)Paul Wrote:

Not sponsored by Tim Horton’s? Bummer...
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
(12-28-2017, 10:29 PM)Jeeter Wrote:
(12-28-2017, 10:07 PM)Paul Wrote:

Not sponsored by Tim Horton’s? Bummer...
In related news, for Christmas this year, I received a Tim Hortons gift card and my mom received a blanket with a moose on it.

We are walking stereotypes.
[-] The following 2 users Like In His Love's post:
  • Jeeter, VoxClamantis
(12-28-2017, 10:31 PM)In His Love Wrote: In related news, for Christmas this year, I received a Tim Hortons gift card and my mom received a blanket with a moose on it.

We are walking stereotypes.

When I walked downtown today, I wore my Oilers tuque, with a Maple Leaf flag pin on it, and my Eskimos mitts!

St Bernard of Clairvaux

FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 2 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • In His Love, Jeeter
The Angelus Press just put out a new free online calendar.  The link goes right to the current day, so saving as a bookmark on a smartphone or pad provides pretty quick access.

It’s new, so I would expect interface improvements as it goes forward.

Angelus Press 2018 Calendar
"Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?" On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."  Matthew 9:10-14
(12-29-2017, 12:47 AM)The Tax Collector Wrote: The Angelus Press just put out a new free online calendar.  The link goes right to the current day, so saving as a bookmark on a smartphone or pad provides pretty quick access.

It’s new, so I would expect interface improvements as it goes forward.

Angelus Press 2018 Calendar

I posted this on my blog and bookmarked it on my laptop, but I still like a calendar on the wall. I got a nice NO calendar from my parish, but I'll be ordering the one from Tradbooks as well.

St Bernard of Clairvaux

FishEaters Group on MeWe