Cardinal Brandmuller Answers The Dubia
1. Can married persons, who live in a second union as if they were married, receive absolution and Communion? no
2. Are there still absolute moral norms that apply without exception? yes
3. Is it still true that a person, who lives permanently in adultery, is in a state of mortal sin? yes
4. Can there be circumstances and intentions that excuse or even justify an evil act? no
5. Can the personal conscience justify exceptions to absolute moral norms? nohttps://gloria.tv/article/qb99zJSTXXHp2uGtkh9c8qLUh
I see no point in answering his own questions. Any slightly knowledgeable Catholic knows the answers. The question is whether the Pope wishes to answer them in the correct manner. As he has refused to do so and has allowed confusion to reign, silence is a form of consent. As such a formal correction of the Pope should be made, however, Burke and Brandmuller have been hesitant to do so for whatever reason. Were these Dubia just a bluff or are they truly willing to risk everything to act? That's the question.
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612
[-] The following 1 user Likes GangGreen's post:
  • The Tax Collector
To me it is now plain to see that nothing will be done. All I can do is stay true to the teachings of Christ. My concern is what do I do when these teachings are made dogma?
Bob

If my dog doesn't like you maybe I shouldn't either!!

“No one in the world can change Truth!”
St. Maximilian Kolbe, PRAY FOR US!
(12-30-2017, 12:47 PM)BobR67 Wrote: To me it is now plain to see that nothing will be done. All I can do is stay true to the teachings of Christ. My concern is what do I do when these teachings are made dogma?

They will not be made dogma as they are not true. If Pope Francis attempts to do such a thing, it will be clear that he is an antipope. Even so, those who seem to raise the pope to a level above God will try to spin this as orthodox.

With each scandalous statement and action by Pope Francis, he is making ever more glorious the day he is conquered.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Credidi Propter's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux