Soft Disclosure Continues for UFO's
The government continues its trend in the last year of 'soft disclosure' UFO news.  While the Pentagon has admitted to a small spend study of UFO's "Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program", it is being pretty widely reported across the mainstream, with military video evidence to back it up.

Mainstream News Releases

This release is an about turn from Project Bluebook, and is in line with the past years strategy of news releases from NASA putting emphasis on the search for life in the Cosmos and the ever increasing discovery of planets deemed to have significant life potential.  

While most UFO cases can be written off to naturally occurring events (or military projects),  how the US government handled UFO reporting lends great credibility to conspiracy theorists who believe there are shadow groups which are undermining the power and authority of the military and the government.  Project Bluebook was famous for discrediting UFO cases with farcical explanations for which fantastic evidence and multiple witnesses existed; explanations from Bluebook and allied military investigations contradicted overwhelming evidence to the contrary, including:

Lubbock Lights Incident 1951
The Hill Abduction 1961
Kecksburg Pennsylvania 1965
Michigan 1966 (The Swamp Gas incident)
Shag Harbour, Nova Scotia 1967
Rendlesham Forest Lights 1980
Belgium Wave 1989-1990
Phoenix Lights 1997

Highly reputable civil and military aviators were discredited and ruined in many cases, and many reporters and investigators who continued to pursue public cases coincidentally died in hit and run accidents.

A few years ago, Paul Hellyer, the former Canadian Minister of Defense, came out as the highest ranking members of western governments to join the Disclosure Project, and as an insider with classified knowledge, call for western governments to disclose what they know about UFO's.

I think it is a mistake to correlate this discussion with aliens right now; there is a proven existence of UFO`s - not aliens, and it merits serious further study.   Ironically enough, in an adult catechism class with our SSPX Prior on creation earlier in the year he was asked about the new planets which were in the news then, and the case for alien life.  The position was rather noncommittal -  in a neither believers nor skeptics position "Extraterrestrial life still falls within within gods creation, and god is not confined by the human extents of understanding (paraphrasing), but in the absence of concrete evidence, there is nothing to talk about".
"Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?" On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."  Matthew 9:10-14
I think the government is planning a fake UFO attack utilizing Project Bluebeam technology.

All of the presidents of the last 40 years have made statements that a UFO attack would bring humanity together (as in the New World Order).
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
(12-30-2017, 02:35 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: I think the government is planning a fake UFO attack utilizing Project Bluebeam technology.

All of the presidents of the last 40 years have made statements that a UFO attack would bring humanity together (as in the New World Order).

They don't need Bluebeam for this. More than half of the UFOs in our skies are our craft. The other half are 'alien' as in Fallen Angels mascaraing as extraterrestrials.

There will be a very orchestrated event. Perhaps the Bluebeam technology will be used as a false "Rapture" event and this will cause many 'believers' (Protestants, mostly) to fall from the faith as they see so many whom they thought would never be 'saved', carted off to 'heaven', as in the so-called elite.

Then the 'coup de etat': The Great Dilusion, the Alien Disclosure. They are here and always have been and they made us and there is really no other god, just fantasy. It will take many 'true believers in God' with them in this part.

Facts are that the 'aliens' have been around for thousands of years. In Noah's time they came and messed with the human genetics by somehow impregnating human women and begetting the Nephilim; the Giants, the Men of renown, as Genesis talks of them. The flood came soon after they got rather numerous. One could say it was why God sent the flood, because as He says in Genesis, they have 'corrupted' my creation.

They tried to keep Jesus from coming and failing that they will try to take his followers away and this plan has been in the making for a very long time.

Our government has been dealing with these creatures from just after WWII. They have enhanced our knowledge and thus our technology and we have had to keep it very secret. Why do you think we are 'stuck' in what amounts to be 70s technology, at least, for what the masses are aware of? Fact is, they can't release the 'Zero Point Energy' devices, because it would collapse the world economy. No need for mining of uranium for the very toxic nuclear energy industry or oil and coal, why are we still using these dirty technologies? With zero point, you can use the energy of vacuum, of 'free energy', like Tesla did in the 1910s. He had a small, shoe box sized device that he connected to an electric car, whose batteries had been removed. With the power from that box alone, he drove the car from New York City to Philadelphia and back. One need not think to long who squashed that invention, hint: they owned Standard Oil.

As usual, there has to be a control mechanism in place so those who make money will continue to make money. So the money you have, which is based on debit and really has no intrinsic worth, but by trickery, remains as the currency of the world.

There in lies the rub: Control and the 'aliens' are the fix. The New World Order will be established and the new technology will be used to enslave us all, so that we can be eliminated to a 'manageable' number of less than 100 Million shattle. The Satanic/Luciferian world of the Masonic Order will be realized.

It would certainly be nicer, if the world wakes up to the scheme and ignores the delusion and comes to Christ. They whole thing boils down to in whom you have your faith and in what.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
(12-30-2017, 03:14 PM)Zedta Wrote:
(12-30-2017, 02:35 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: I think the government is planning a fake UFO attack utilizing Project Bluebeam technology.

They don't need Bluebeam for this. More than half of the UFOs in our skies are our craft. The other half are 'alien' as in Fallen Angels mascaraing as extraterrestrials.

There will be a very orchestrated event. Perhaps the Bluebeam technology will be used as a false "Rapture" event and this will cause many 'believers' (Protestants, mostly) to fall from the faith as they see so many whom they thought would never be 'saved', carted off to 'heaven', as in the so-called elite.

Then the 'coup de etat': The Great Dilusion, the Alien Disclosure. They are here and always have been and they made us and there is really no other god, just fantasy. It will take many 'true believers in God' with them in this part.

Facts are that the 'aliens' have been around for thousands of years. In Noah's time they came and messed with the human genetics by somehow impregnating human women and begetting the Nephilim; the Giants, the Men of renown, as Genesis talks of them. The flood came soon after they got rather numerous. One could say it was why God sent the flood, because as He says in Genesis, they have 'corrupted' my creation.

They tried to keep Jesus from coming and failing that they will try to take his followers away and this plan has been in the making for a very long time.

Our government has been dealing with these creatures from just after WWII. They have enhanced our knowledge and thus our technology and we have had to keep it very secret. Why do you think we are 'stuck' in what amounts to be 70s technology, at least, for what the masses are aware of? Fact is, they can't release the 'Zero Point Energy' devices, because it would collapse the world economy. No need for mining of uranium for the very toxic nuclear energy industry or oil and coal, why are we still using these dirty technologies? With zero point, you can use the energy of vacuum, of 'free energy', like Tesla did in the 1910s. He had a small, shoe box sized device that he connected to an electric car, whose batteries had been removed. With the power from that box alone, he drove the car from New York City to Philadelphia and back. One need not think to long who squashed that invention, hint: they owned Standard Oil.

As usual, there has to be a control mechanism in place so those who make money will continue to make money. So the money you have, which is based on debit and really has no intrinsic worth, but by trickery, remains as the currency of the world.

There in lies the rub: Control and the 'aliens' are the fix. The New World Order will be established and the new technology will be used to enslave us all, so that we can be eliminated to a 'manageable' number of less than 100 Million shattle. The Satanic/Luciferian world of the Masonic Order will be realized.

It would certainly be nicer, if the world wakes up to the scheme and ignores the delusion and comes to Christ. They whole thing boils down to in whom you have your faith and in what.

That is a big claim Zedta. Not the Luciferian NWO or the central banker stuff, but specifically that “More than half of the UFOs in our skies are our craft. The other half are 'alien' as in Fallen Angels mascaraing as extraterrestrials.”.   I think it is sound and provable to state the existence of UFO’s, and that full disclosure has not been made by the government. But what are you basing the fallen angel UFO component on , do you have other information you can share, or is this a working theory you have deduced?
"Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?" On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."  Matthew 9:10-14

Government fakes situations and lies to the people all the time with impunity, you should expect it. Just look at the case for the 2nd War in Iraq, the Gulf of Tonkin incident,  the formation of ISIS, the Ukraine affair.  They lie with impunity to serve their own end, and the magnitude of future lies will continue to follow the same axiom... if you’re going to lie, lie big!
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Tax Collector's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover
(12-30-2017, 11:31 PM)The Tax Collector Wrote:

Government fakes situations and lies to the people all the time with impunity, you should expect it. Just look at the case for the 2nd War in Iraq, the Gulf of Tonkin incident,  the formation of ISIS, the Ukraine affair.  They lie with impunity to serve their own end, and the magnitude of future lies will continue to follow the same axiom... if you’re going to lie, lie big!

and don't forget 911!
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
(12-30-2017, 11:15 PM)The Tax Collector Wrote: That is a big claim Zedta. Not the Luciferian NWO or the central banker stuff, but specifically that “More than half of the UFOs in our skies are our craft. The other half are 'alien' as in Fallen Angels mascaraing as extraterrestrials.”.   I think it is sound and provable to state the existence of UFO’s, and that full disclosure has not been made by the government. But what are you basing the fallen angel UFO component on , do you have other information you can share, or is this a working theory you have deduced?

Lets start here: Ben Rich

My dad worked for him.

Or UFOs in art:

[Image: th?id=OIP.LlMew5dlCwcghvsdqXXJSAHaKr&w=8...d=3.1&rm=2]

or

[Image: th?id=OIP.DHwARg_qKEt_hCelrbkxIwHaJC&w=9...d=3.1&rm=2]

and there are many others:

[Image: th?id=OIP.PMReDv8Va47QWL3YJRN7qwHaKc&w=8...d=3.1&rm=2]

Fact is, they've been around for thousands of years.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
I remember this article that PrairieMom posted once, about a man who reported a UFO encounter of some sort, and he had these horrible burn marks or something similar on him, and he reported smelling something like sulfur. It struck me because I had recently read about an experience Mother Angelica's order of nuns experienced in their monastery, where they smelled sulfur while other preternatural activity took place.

I think if UFOs are real, they aren't friendly.
I recently saw an article about some person saying that they think ETs would be AI beings or organic-AI hybrids of some sort. I guess in an atheistic viewpoint of the world it would make sense that if some group of beings amounted to being able to travel with such efficiency that they'd have such technology, and they'd either be AI augmented or completely replaced by AI.

Either way, I tend to be on board with the idea that if anything it's demonic mixed with our elites having technologies that we don't know about (likely given to them by demonic agents).
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612